new ryvitas

shane-1

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
rain and sheep
tnx , I cant find wafer thin crakers that don't contain sugars ,so I was thinking thse might be ok with cheese or peanut butter

shane-1

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
rain and sheep
Knew you would ask me this one :p

Only use and buy aldi's sea salt and cracked black pepper wafer gourmet crackthin's .
Plus their small various flavours tuna tin range is fabulous .
great , I will get some and try them tnx .....I got some seaweed ones recently and they tasted horrible ,also they were high in sugars so aldi it is :)

anna29

Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Cruelty to Animals/Children
Liars/Manipulators/Bullying
Just here with box in my hands!
4 crackers = approx 20g
Any help ?

A box can last me good over a month of time ... ;)

Reactions: 2 people

Beachbag

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Filling in forms! ;)
Anna, you've obviously found the best way to manage your condition! It's a horrible thing to live with.
I no longer eat any grains. When I got into low carbing I gradually cut grains down, finally excluding them completely and hey presto! no more embarrassing frantic rushes to the loo, lol.

" A lot of eating is just habit" yes Duncan, I agree!! If only we listened more to our bodies rather than our emotions ;)

shane-1

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
rain and sheep
Just here with box in my hands!
4 crackers = approx 20g
Any help ?

A box can last me good over a month of time ... ;)
great tnx , one or two will be ok, I don't see any problem with that .its not like im eating the whole packet ;)

shane-1

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
rain and sheep
Anna, you've obviously found the best way to manage your condition! It's a horrible thing to live with.
I no longer eat any grains. When I got into low carbing I gradually cut grains down, finally excluding them completely and hey presto! no more embarrassing frantic rushes to the loo, lol.

" A lot of eating is just habit" yes Duncan, I agree!! If only we listened more to our bodies rather than our emotions ;)
whos Duncan and where do ryvitas come into things ?.....I don't want anyone pushing low carb on me all the time please

Beachbag

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Filling in forms! ;)
I don't eat to such a tight tolerance ,its not sustainable in the long term I need a practicle approach
How do you know it's not sustainable? Have you personal experience and if so, how long is your long term?

shane-1

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
rain and sheep
How do you know it's not sustainable? Have you personal experience and if so, how long is your long term?[/quot
im not going to argue the points ,im just not interested in it thank you

anna29

Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
As I truly do struggle with proper meals . :yuck:

Little small bit portions and often - suit me the best .
Often being 4-6 hourly apart in terms of time .

Yep - this does suits me the best way with my own
routine/regime .

anna29

Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes

Beachbag

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Filling in forms! ;)
whos Duncan and where do ryvitas come into things ?.....I don't want anyone pushing low carb on me all the time please
Ooops!!! I've done it again.... calling Douglas, Duncan! Sorry, lol

Beachbag

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Filling in forms! ;)
Ps...am not pushing low carb on you, lol. Simply asked how you know it isn't sustainable.

shane-1

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
rain and sheep
Ps...am not pushing low carb on you, lol. Simply asked how you know it isn't sustainable.
like I said ,I have tried it ,im not discussing it ,I don't want to discuss lchf anymore thank you , ,now plse stop asking me about lchf if you want to know more im sure there are people on here that are more than willing to give you their expert advice on the matter and explain everything in detail about it for you .

Beachbag

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Filling in forms! ;)
like I said ,I have tried it ,im not discussing it ,I don't want to discuss lchf anymore thank you , ,now plse stop asking me about lchf if you want to know more im sure there are people on here that are more than willing to give you their expert advice on the matter and explain everything in detail about it for you .
Lol....;)

Reactions: 5 people

shane-1

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
rain and sheep

but you already know all about the carbs in crackers anyway like you said on feb 4th
http://www.diabetes.co.uk/forum/threads/cheese-and-crackers.52509/

Beachbag

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Filling in forms! ;)
Reactions: 9 people

shane-1

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
rain and sheep
just to clarify beachbag I have been advised by my medics to reduce fat intake to a minimum due to liver disease so lchf is not suitable for me in the long term while reducing carbs is sensible as anyone that's a diabetic will or should do ,going lchf to the extremeties that some people do is no longer an option for me ,so therefore I have no further interest in discussing lchf ,thank you,
if you need more info on it maybe you should start a new thread on it:)