douglas99

Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Other
I know the best weight loss diet.
Half a stone in two days in fact.
(Friday and Saturday)

And the best bit, now I'm over the stomach upset, and off the toilet, fully rehydrated, eating real food again, the weight is still off.

Not the recommended diet, and I've no idea what I ate to cause it, but honestly, spend two days eating nothing, and the same two days staring at the bathroom wall, it works wonders for you.(This bit I won't be telling my dietician, she is so going to think I have really put the work it)

Reactions: 5 people

Andy12345

Expert
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Doctors
amazing! and you wanted to try "newcastle diet" when all the time you had the "food poison plan" up your sleave

Reactions: 2 people

Andy12345

Expert
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Doctors
this would be easy for me, just eat the wifes cooking..... could write a book and call it "The Double Ended Plan"

paul-1976

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Dishonesty
The 'Poocastle diet'!:woot: But seriously,food poisoning is no joke so I'm glad you're feeling better even if we don't agree on fats.

Reactions: 9 people

2131tom

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Glad you're better.

If you can't pin down as a meal as the culprit, suggest it might have been norovirus. There's a lot of it around, ATM, it has nothing to do with food - although it has the same symptoms as food poisoning - can be quite severe, but usually has a quick onset and recovery time of 2-3 days.

Some forms of food poisoning, OTOH, can leave you feeling ill for 3 weeks.

hawnet

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
judgemental people, billy liars,
I've lost nearly 18lb now in nearly 9 days...METFORMIN REACTION. Try it you'll love it.

Reactions: 2 people

Beley1984

Type of diabetes
Researcher
Treatment type
Other
(Friday and Saturday)

And the best bit, now I'm over the stomach upset, and off the toilet, fully rehydrated, eating real food again, the weight is still off.

Not the recommended diet, and I've no idea what I ate to cause it, but honestly, spend two days eating nothing, and the same two days staring at the bathroom wall, it works wonders for you.(This bit I won't be telling my dietician, she is so going to think I have really put the work it)

Probably you got the best weight loss diet.. but it is not about the best way you but also in what you eat. There is a certain saying, "Who you are is what you eat."

Beley1984

Type of diabetes
Researcher
Treatment type
Other
Id like to share my thoughts in this thread, one also shoud take to consider what he eats especially carbohydrates foods which contains more calories than meat. You also make and keep watch on your food diary.

zand

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I've lost nearly 18lb now in nearly 9 days...METFORMIN REACTION. Try it you'll love it.
I am hoping metformin will do this for me too. My doctor wanted me to have blood tests first, so I have to wait a little while. I so hope it works like that for me too

fallongerie

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
(Friday and Saturday)

Sent from the Diabetes Forum App