i have decided to stop eating at all

m_cooper

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
this seems to be the only way to lessen the neuropathy,all i want to do now is die really

dawnmc

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Non-insulin injectable medication (incretin mimetics)
You having a bad day? Just remember tomorrow is a new start.

m_cooper

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
48 hours now and im ok with it,asked the hospital to amputate my legs but they wouldn't do it

carraway

Type of diabetes
Prefer not to say
Treatment type
Other
Hello M Cooper

I dont know anything about you but you can pour out all your feelings and I am sure we can add a bit of advice.

Rather than not eat all- how about something like the Newcastle Diet? Drinks with added vitamins and minerals?

What have you tried so far?

totsy

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
liars, animal cruelty
please dont suffer alone,
you need to eat or u will die or just end up in hospital in a worse situation, im sure we can all help

m_cooper

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
i dont need any help,hospital are useless so is gp,veins look like knotts everywhere just a matter of time

totsy

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
liars, animal cruelty
plz phone someone and get help, you must want help or you wouldnt have plucked up the courage to say it on here,i have been where u are now for other reasons and it does get better, plz phone somebody who can be with you, are you alone?

m_cooper

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
nope,told the wife i aint driving anymore she will have to get a bus or walk,the car can rot in garage,hospital talk a load of old balls think i am some kind of idiot,well they can poke their appointment no point in it anyway

Andy12345

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Doctors
these are your darkess days mate, that means brighter ones will follow, whatever is happening, hang on in there!

Reactions: 2 people

m_cooper

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
oh i gave up a long time ago,cant walk ,arms are useless cant sleep cos of neuropathy.what a life

iHs

Unfortunately, no one on a forum can take the neuropathy pain away. What pain killers have you been given? Are you using an anti D? Something a close friend used was to plug a table fan into the electric at the foot of the bed and have it blowing cold air on feet and legs which worked fairly well

Sent from the Diabetes Forum App

connie104

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Can't you ask to be sent to pain clinic ? I have terrible neuropathy pain in left leg and have been working to get some relief . I have been prescribed oxicodone an opiate pain killer which does help does have side effects of being drowsy and bad constipation . Please ask for help it is out there

Sent from the Diabetes Forum App

DiamondAsh

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Disregard for authority. Noise.
You need to ask your Doc about something for the pain. They are not supposed to leave you in pain, as it means you can't heal.

jack412

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Doesn't it p*ss you off when you have smiling pretty girls and Dr's around your bed telling you every thing will be alright?
You have the right to whine, bi*ch and scream (thumbs up) I can only imagine how I would feel in your place, but it wouldn't be pretty

Mud Island Dweller

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
An awful lot.
Agree you can not drive
Agree your dr and hospital if they have done nothing are tossers
And only you can do anything about it and that shouldnt be the case but you are only a number to them it is your family and friends you are a person to l hope that whatever you do you can get some strong painkiller into yourself.
Kman on here is in constant pain but they do their best he is on about 14 mixed painkillers a day.
l will ask him to look at this thread and maybe wendie his lovely mrs or him could send you some advice in private message.

Mud Island Dweller

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
An awful lot.
I have texted him if his net works he will be onto help you with help and advice :)

kman

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Knowing others Won't learn from my mistakes, Being TERMINALLY ILL !
this seems to be the only way to lessen the neuropathy,all i want to do now is die really

Will PM you very shortly, but please dont despair, and read my now closed thread. Terminal and Scared. In the Diabetes Complications Section, please hold in there.