Hi It's Me!

Shaquir01

Type of diabetes
HCP
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Hello everyone! New here and I would just like to say how excited I am to be a member of this forum. Looking forward to get to know you all! Cheers!

Madbazoo

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
welcome to the club no one wanted to join. Ask any questions you have and we'll all try to help from our own experiences.

Sent from the Diabetes Forum App

totsy

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
liars, animal cruelty
Welcome to the forum:)
look forward to hearing from you

noblehead

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Disrespectful people
We don't often get people being excited at joining the club....... but a warm welcome to you :)

Julie Jazz

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Hello everyone! New here and I would just like to say how excited I am to be a member of this forum. Looking forward to get to know you all! Cheers!
Wow....so bright at that time in the morning. I get the impression that you are going to grab Diabetes by the neck and smack seven bells out of it. Good on you!!
Julie

daisy1

Legend
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Cruelty towards animals.
Hi Shaquir01 and welcome to the forum. Look forward to hearing how you cope with your diabetes. If you have any questions just go ahead and ask and someone will be able to help.

poorleen

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Being incapacitated
Hello. I have been lurking for a while trying to find the idiots guide to diabetes hidden amongst the posts.

I was diagnosed 5 weeks ago with type 2. It seems my practice nurse has something in common with many others, by telling me that a glucose.monitor will make me neurotic. I rather think the opposite may be true. What I have read has been very helpful. I look forward to learning a lot more. Cheers.

Sent from the Diabetes Forum App