Total Warrior

Mud Island Dweller

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
An awful lot.
YAYY l mailed Tough Mudder and they have accepted me even though l am a type 2. Don't need Dr letters and other hassle. They just advise me to tell the medics before hand. I can join no worries so one more step to get through at end of January (separate issue) and then get my booking into them
dance3.gif
yahoo.gif
September here l come

Puzzled they said they have lots of diabetics anyone here done them?

MID:)

Giverny

Admin
Administrator
Type of diabetes
Friend
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Dislikes
Dishonest people, pessimism, spiders, mushrooms.
Nice one! Best of luck :D

Reactions: 2 people

sagarg

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
YAYY l mailed Tough Mudder and they have accepted me even though l am a type 2. Don't need Dr letters and other hassle. They just advise me to tell the medics before hand. I can join no worries so one more step to get through at end of January (separate issue) and then get my booking into them
dance3.gif
yahoo.gif
September here l come

Puzzled they said they have lots of diabetics anyone here done them?

MID:)
Hello,
i hope you enjoyed in January month's event, one request to you if you get invitation please suggest me also....

Mud Island Dweller

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
An awful lot.
Sararg l should have put Total Warrior in August this year l am training still

Mud Island Dweller

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
An awful lot.
it is an obsticle course there is a lot about the one l am doing is Total Warrior but l was getting muddled between the 2 names.
Friend is doing about 40 of these type races so far between usa and uk this yr he is insane.

No Andy so long as you accept any risks as yours they are fine they expect folks to get themselves cleared if they need it. You sign about 6 different agreements basically saying l want to do this l accept the risks.
They have lot of medical on standby and ask anyone with a problem to let the stewards know so if a problem with you they are pre warned.
You thinking of doing it?