CollieBoy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Hi carb Foods
Giv,
Didn't know you lived in Andy's house!;);)

Crimsonclient

Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Insulin
I am guilty of this too.
If I am close enough to them at the checkout I like to see their reaction. Some will just pile their trolley contents up on the belt and take no notice, some will look puzzled but accept that they put it in their trolley and some put it on the side.

My Room 101 is to put in people who let their dogs c**p anywhere and do not clean it up.
That is cruel getting a kick out of their reactions but I bet it's funny

Sent from my iPad

Andy12345

Expert
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Doctors
id have been beaten to death if they had heard me swear full stop :)

Last edited by a moderator:
N

NicolaB70

My next door neighbours. They are the most noisiest, rudest, obnoxious, arrogant people I have ever come across. I would quite gladly like to see them put in there!

Sent from the Diabetes Forum App

lacey1

i would but myself in recently i am an emotional paranoid mess feel ****** and draging people down around me i really don't like me right now so i should go into room 101:):(

Reactions: 2 people

Giverny

Admin
Administrator
Type of diabetes
Friend
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Dislikes
Dishonest people, pessimism, spiders, mushrooms.
i would but myself in recently i am an emotional paranoid mess feel ****** and draging people down around me i really don't like me right now so i should go into room 101:):(

I'm sure even if you did put yourself in there everyone else will just pull you right out :D

Reactions: 5 people

paul-1976

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Dishonesty

Hang on in there! You're not alone-this feeling happens to me a lot!! It doesn't last forever and you'll get good periods too,for me,it boiled down to learning to try and like myself for who I am and not changing who I am deep down as a person just to conform to others-I'll always be an up and down kinda guy but I try and make the most of the good periods in my mood and life while they last and accept the low moods and paranoia as just being part of me and nothing to be ashamed about.

Reactions: 7 people

Andy12345

Expert
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Doctors

no way! your staying right here, your not bringing us down, in fact i feel enriched by your presence, i like to think that when we are in our darkest place we get to shine our brightest, your just around the corner from better times, just stick your neck out in front and go find what you need to make things better, just reach out and grab for it, its definatly there x

Reactions: 8 people

andcol

Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
I would put in the pain and discomfort when you just have to exercise. Note not the exercise that has beneficial side effects

Reactions: 2 people

Scandichic

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Michael Gove and his insane educational? policies!
Don't get me started...... Michael Gove for his insane educational?! Policies!!!!!! Students who don't turn up for their speaking exams (well he doesn't like French and he struggles - yes I'm struggling not to kill him for wasting my time! )? Soaps (yes all of them) and the people who inflicted them upon us. The script writer who made James Bond sensitive! Minecraft (it's on the x-box now and I've escaped upstairs!) Kenneth Brannaugh for the English version of Wallander which is mispronounced all the way through and is badly cast and acted. Phew! That's just for starters! Soo much rage!!!!! Lol! :)

Reactions: 6 people