oooppss just ate 6 cream eggs

Andy12345

Expert
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Doctors
hmmmm we need a forth, ill save mine until sunday..... im doing a race on sunday starting and finishing on the top gear race track, how cool is that "spitfire 20"

ElyDave

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
I have a 4 pack of snickers and three dark chocolate bounties in my gym. Long run/ride fuel.

mo1905

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Rude people !
That reminds me, did you go and toast a few marshmallows at Downham Market earlier today?
Lol, you heard. Slightly embarrassing ! Nothing left of the station and just a chassis !

Scandichic

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Michael Gove and his insane educational? policies!
Lol, you heard. Slightly embarrassing ! Nothing left of the station and just a chassis !
Am intrigued? Is it funny? Please share - need a laugh as fed up with weight and anxious about hospital appointment on Friday. :(

mo1905

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Rude people !
Am intrigued? Is it funny? Please share - need a laugh as fed up with weight and anxious about hospital appointment on Friday. :(
Well, not really funny. A fire station in Norfolk burnt to the ground early this morning with the fire truck still inside ! Nobody hurt but some red faces lol !

Reactions: 2 people

Scandichic

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Well, not really funny. A fire station in Norfolk burnt to the ground early this morning with the fire truck still inside ! Nobody hurt but some red faces lol !
Oops! Glad no-one hurt! Slightly ironic. Pass the marshmallows!

hale710

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin

Im not laughing..... Honest!!!

Blogging at drivendiabetic.wordpress.com

mo1905

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Rude people !
At least it wasn't my fire station :)

noblehead

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Disrespectful people
Walnut whips are tiny now, my wife got had one last year whilst we had a day away and there wouldn't be enough to fill a filling. If I have to have a chocolate indulgence it has to be Galaxy Chocolate, I had some at New Year and it was absolutely delicious :D

mo1905

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Rude people !
How about Cadburys chocolate buttons, must come from inside an Easter Egg and must be refrigerated ! Mmmmm

Reactions: 4 people

Scandichic

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
How about Cadburys chocolate buttons, must come from inside an Easter Egg and must be refrigerated ! Mmmmm
No refrigeration needed! Nice when it's slightly soft. Marks and Spencer's do different flavoured packs of walnut whips but chocolate seems to be thinner these days!

RosieDred

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
No refrigeration needed! Nice when it's slightly soft. Marks and Spencer's do different flavoured packs of walnut whips but chocolate seems to be thinner these days!
What are these different flavours you speak of? I don't have a marks and Spencer's close to me so I cannot act on this information so am therefore safe from temptation

Sent from the Diabetes Forum App

Scandichic

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
What are these different flavours you speak of? I don't have a marks and Spencer's close to me so I cannot act on this information so am therefore safe from temptation

Sent from the Diabetes Forum App
It's usually around Christmas. Can't remember when but pecan and toffee flavoured if I remembered correctly!

mpe

Oh man (and sorry for possibly derailing the thread) this pisses me off to no end. People who have no clue telling me I shouldn't drink diet coke being a diabetic. I fancied a dessert the other week, so I had a pre-emptive novarapid insulin shot - she literally put her head in her hands and shook it. She is a close friend so I was gentle with her haha but I hate people telling me how to manage my condition when they clearly don't understand it. The whole idea of basal blous is 3 meals = 3 injections, 17 meals = 17 injections. That's what makes it so good.

No doubt these same people wouldn't say anything were to want to eat some unsweetened starchy foods. Even when a portion of one of these contained several times the glucose of any "dessert".