Not open for further replies.

donnellysdogs

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
People that can't listen to other people's opinions.
People that can't say sorry.
Your posts remind me that all humans are actually terminal from the days that we are born.

Its what we do along the way that determines when terminal becomes fatal.

Sent from the Diabetes Forum App

Reactions: 12 people

kman

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Knowing others Won't learn from my mistakes, Being TERMINALLY ILL !
Your posts remind me that all humans are actually terminal from the days that we are born.

Its what we do along the way that determines when terminal becomes fatal.

Sent from the Diabetes Forum App

Exactly my friend, and I let things go way to far. ... Before I learned my lesson, I just hope others learn too !

Reactions: 4 people

kman

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
I Have decisions to make, I,m no longer sure of anything, I need time to think, and heal my broken heart !

Juulzz

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
I am sorry to hear you have being so ill. This is my first post on this site. I am being tested for borderline diabetes. I have been looking on this site for information, and can identify with many of the experiences and symptoms. I don't know your story but you say that you left it too late. I am curious to know more. I have many family members with diabetes, and I know my diet is wrong, I work shifts which has made things worse. I really do not want to become diabetic. What advice would you give?

Juulzz

Reactions: 3 people

izzzi

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Hi, Kevin, You have a heart of gold, all your broken parts are still worth there weight in gold.I just want to be part of the glue that helps us stick with you.

Blimey I like the way I meant that to read. All the best.Roy :)

Reactions: 5 people

Bob67

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
What decisions do you need to make and whats wrong with your heart?:watching:

Bob67

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Hi, Kevin, You have a heart of gold, all your broken parts are still worth there weight in gold.I just want to be part of the glue that helps us stick with you.

I think I just threw up a little bit in my mouth :inpain:

izzzi

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
I think I just threw up a little bit in my mouth :inpain:
sorry about that, but I sure you will soon swallow that bit back and forgive my big headed comment.

kman

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes

As ususl Roy, the right thing to say, and I'm grateful to all the Glue, Thanks so much,

Warmest Regards. and a Big Man Hug.

I am sorry to hear you have being so ill. This is my first post on this site. I am being tested for borderline diabetes. I have been looking on this site for information, and can identify with many of the experiences and symptoms. I don't know your story but you say that you left it too late. I am curious to know more. I have many family members with diabetes, and I know my diet is wrong, I work shifts which has made things worse. I really do not want to become diabetic. What advice would you give?

Juulzz

If you want the Full Story, read my now closed thread TERMINAL and SCARED in the Diabetes Complications section of this forum, Thanks for your post,

kman

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bob. ... thought you would drop by sooner or later, Folks our friendly neighbourhood TROLL. Has arrived, so we may need to stop this thread, sorry,

As for your question Bob, well if you were as clever as you think yourself you would already have worked out the answers, Epic Fail Bob, Bye Bye !

Reactions: 5 people

Shzz46

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
People who try to tell me what to do
Bob why don't you do everyone a favour and go visit another site if you don't like what kman is writing don't read it

Type 2 diagnosed 2010 1 metformin twice a day

Reactions: 7 people

mo1905

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Rude people !
Could I politely ask that if you find this thread not to your taste, please just avoid. Can we refrain from adding comments with the intention of upsetting those that find this thread helpful. Personally, I feel I've got nothing to add to this thread so I have avoided participation so far. Many thanks.

DiamondAsh

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Disregard for authority. Noise.
Bob. ... thought you would drop by sooner or later, Folks our friendly neighbourhood TROLL. Has arrived, so we may need to stop this thread, sorry,

As for your question Bob, well if you were as clever as you think yourself you would already have worked out the answers, Epic Fail Bob, Bye Bye !
Let's just ignore his comments... and concentrate on the nice ones..

zand

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Yes let's just do that DiamondAsh. I am with you

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 4 people

izzzi

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Sometimes I am so thick:banghead:, I now know what a troll is on the internet, and to think I said sorry to him,instead of being honest and just ignored.him :yuck:.

Anyway, DiamondAsh is right concentrate on the nice and honest comments. :)

Reactions: 2 people

kman

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Folks you have done so much for me over the last day or two, you see I have problems with my interner connection at the moment and access is very very Hit and Miss, and I haven't seen much of the forum over the last 24 hours,

Any way you have done so much for me since my last couple of posts, I reall had started to think that very very few were still interested, or believing in me and I was hurt, but NO your still there, still reading, still listening, and still prepared to accompany me on this final journey, that has totally returned and strengthened my resolve to keep this going, and to possibly start a Blog,

Right health update, my recent physical illness has completely gone, and at the moment my pain levels are more manageable in the daytime, though the Arthritis is somewhat playing up in this weather, and my hands are extremely painful, and very very stiff, making typing unbelievably difficult,

The worst though are the Evening pains due to the Neuropathies at the moment starting early evening and lasting long in to the night, these pains physically effect the nerves in my legs, but the pain in them seems to put every single nerve in my body on Edge, and make me feel so phsically ill I can not possibly describe just how bad that is currently getting every single evening, and how much it is stopping me from doing !

My NEW Perment Concrete Ramp is now installed, concrete set full, and ramp Fully useable, the guys coming to widen a couple of the doors for me have failed to tudn up Twice in the last fortnight since measuring up the job, Though having said that the Electricians have been and moved a Light switch ready for the widened doors, so that's something at least,

OT came to visit yesterday, He is so approachable, and so very helpful, he was pleased with the ramp, and has told us he May be able to Get u Power and Light in the Garage, making storing charging the chair much more flexible, we might even get a door through from the house to the Garage WOW, that would be so brilliant.

ADVICE here folks, my OT has said there is money available from councils / social services for such things, if you currently a genuine need then ask your OT or Social Worker NOW ! And if you don't have either of those then GET ONE, at least ask, you have nothing to lose.

Time for Meds, and Breakfast, LOL.

Love and Hugs

Kevin and. Wendie

kman

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Could I politely ask that if you find this thread not to your taste, please just avoid. Can we refrain from adding comments with the intention of upsetting those that find this thread helpful. Personally, I feel I've got nothing to add to this thread so I have avoided participation so far. Many thanks.

Well Said, and lovely to see your still here Mo, Thank You so much,

Hugs

kman

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes

Well Said, and lovely to see your still here Mo, Thank You so much,

Hugs

kman

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bob why don't you do everyone a favour and go visit another site if you don't like what kman is writing don't read it

Type 2 diagnosed 2010 1 metformin twice a day

EXACTLY !

Status
Not open for further replies.