To the member who PM'd on Friday

WeeWillie

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Dictators who positively go out of their way to force misery, tears and fears, upon their countryman's lives.
Politicians who, in dealing with dictators, have a wishbone where a backbone should be.
Hi, you sent me a PM on Friday and I only noticed it about 30 minutes ago.
I tried to PM you back but was unsuccessful, I don't know what's wrong but
it simply refused to go.

First of all, I send my apologies to you for only noticing your message this morning.
Anyway, the best thing for me to say is, relax and enjoy your weekend.

Sorry about all the cloak and dagger stuff whoever happens upon this cloak and dagger stuff..
However, when one is offered an enticing offer which was offered in the most
enticing manner of offering, one simply cannot offer anything in return, bar offering
the offerer an offer to offer no more offerings.

Now off you go and leave me alone, no, not the offerer.....you, you who happened just to pop
in here in case the referrer was referring to you which, as you know, is not the case at all.
Now off you jolly well go now, down through the long and winding path that extends to the end
of the long and winding path that leads to nowhere except, that is, the public convenience
which, when we're desperate to go visit a public convenience, seems inevitably to be down
a long and winding path for us only to discover the silly place is intended for the opposite sex.

And I'm seriously getting rather worried about my state of mind for writing this utter tosh.

Are YOU still here. Tsk. :rolleyes:

willie. :)

Reactions: 4 people

paul-1976

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Dishonesty
If a gumboil could boil oil...how much oil could a gumboil boil if a gumboil could boil oil? :woot::woot:

WeeWillie

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Dictators who positively go out of their way to force misery, tears and fears, upon their countryman's lives.
Politicians who, in dealing with dictators, have a wishbone where a backbone should be.
Glad you liked it. :)

Hope it was was spotted by the very nice member it was intended for, though.

btw, I'm still a bit ... very concerned about my state of mind. :joyful:

paul-1976

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Dishonesty
At least there was a small mercy in that the member who PM'd you didn't try and sell you a discount kitchen! lol

Reactions: 7 people

WeeWillie

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
At least there was a small mercy in that the member who PM'd you didn't try and sell you a discount kitchen! lol

Love it paul :joyful:

Reactions: 3 people