New metre

novowolf

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hey guys just a quick one this time haha i got a new B/G metre today ( a contour usb) and i was wondering how i go about getting my prescription changed? I didnt get it from my diabetic clinic so i dont have a change of prescription letter..
Thanks guys :)

Crimsonclient

Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Insulin
In the box there is a card saying the type of strips needed give it to reception or gp or dn and they should change it for you

Type 2 diagnosed 24/01/2013.
Novomix 30, Victoza, metformin 2000mg sr (but not taking them as they play havoc with my insides,

DIDO44

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hey guys just a quick one this time haha i got a new B/G metre today ( a contour usb) and i was wondering how i go about getting my prescription changed? I didnt get it from my diabetic clinic so i dont have a change of prescription letter..
Thanks guys :)
I've got the same meter, just phoned the docs and got my prescription amended, I think they inform the chemist to order the new strips.

Crimsonclient

Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Insulin
You may have to pick up a repeat prescription form and take it to the pharmacy but it may pay to ring pharmacy and tell them as well

Type 2 diagnosed 24/01/2013.
Novomix 30, Victoza, metformin 2000mg sr (but not taking them as they play havoc with my insides,