Has anyone else had trouble registering with glucorx.co.uk?

Shades

I recently joined the Type2testing.com scheme and thought I'd get round to registering the meter online. However, each time I enter all my details, it thanks me and invites me to log in using the details supplied then it denies all knowledge of me username or email. I have tried it with two different browser types and don't seem to have any trouble anywhere else.

Is it just me?

Ria

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Did you use same details when you joined? You needed to provide email address and password when ordering the kit. Just tried to get to the company web site glucorx.net but this appears to be down at the moment.

Sent from the Diabetes Forum App

Shades

Did you use same details when you joined? You needed to provide email address and password when ordering the kit. Just tried to get to the company web site glucorx.net but this appears to be down at the moment.

Sent from the Diabetes Forum App

Yes, I did. The type2testing.com site member area doesn't have any mechanism for registering the meter and I don't appear to have a mail-in card (or I've mislaid it).

Charlotte.S

Administrator
Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Diet only
I recently joined the Type2testing.com scheme and thought I'd get round to registering the meter online. However, each time I enter all my details, it thanks me and invites me to log in using the details supplied then it denies all knowledge of me username or email. I have tried it with two different browser types and don't seem to have any trouble anywhere else.

Is it just me?
Hi Shades,

I have been speaking to GlucoRX this morning, they are looking into the problem, I will report back and give you an update ASAP!

Charlotte x

JenniferW

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I've picked up on this thread as I've just had several unsuccessful attempts to use www.Type2testing.com, for getting a meter. I made repeated attempts to place an order, and none of them succeeded - all ended up with some sort of website crash. However, each attempt has now turned up on my credit card statement as a purchase! I'm following this up with my credit card supplier - www.Type2testing.com doesn't recognise me as a customer with an account.

Can anyone help? I was at the stage of assuming the site is a scam.

scottish-jim

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I haven't tried registering with them but I messaged them twice from their site but got no replies. Gave up.

JenniferW

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I found a contact email address on www.Type2testing.com, and have successfully made contact with them. Got a very apologetic and helpful email. This is the contact person: <[email protected]> Wrth trying? At least I know now they're really not a scam.