Average blood sugar levels

Topher

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Just seeing what everyones average BS levels are when they go to bed, during the day and after eating.
I am bout 7 when i wake up. I go up to about 12- 2 hours after eating and i'm about 7.5 going to bed - i am not sure how good or bad these are

mo1905

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Rude people !
Your 12 after eating is quite high and you should certainly try to lower it. The other readings are not too bad.

susieg

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
the confusion about what and what not to eat, provided by others who know it all!
I find if I go to bed with a reading around 8.0 I can go through the night without the worry of a hypo and wake up at around 6.0, but it does depend what I have eaten for dinner that night. higher carb content in the meal tends to linger in m system for a while and I wake up about 7 - 8 ish but I can't go to bed less than high 7's or 8

Donna1

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Diabetes
I am about 6-7 when i wake n try to be above 7 before bed! Was high averaging 13 thriugh day for a few weeks there but better past few days!

Sent from the Diabetes Forum App

SugarPlums

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Average blood sugars on tested levels are not true representations, HbA1c is the only real indicator.