Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Carbohydrates
8.gif

birthday003.gif

congrats.gif

A couple had been debating the purchase of a new auto for weeks. He wanted a new truck. She wanted a fast little sports-like car so she could zip through traffic around town. He would probably have settled on any beat up old truck, but everything she seemed to like was way out of their price range.

"Look!" she said. "I want something that goes from 0 to 80 in 4 seconds or less. And my birthday is coming up. You could surprise me."

So, for her birthday, he bought her a brand new bathroom scale.

Services will be at Downing Funeral Home on Monday the 12th. Due to the condition of the body, this will be a closed casket service. Please send your donations to the "Think Before You Say Things To Your Wife Foundation," Dallas, Texas.

icon_hide.gif

suzi

Dislikes
people who are rude and ignorant, and people who have no patience in queues.
Happy Birthday Hana
Suzi x

hanadr

Expert
Dislikes
soaps on telly and people talking about the characters as if they were real.
Thanks guys!
I've been to aqua wxwcise class and a lot of almod biccies got eaten with coffee. I warned them they were high fat/low carb. I was also able to inform a few of them that it's carbs that raise the cholesterol.

graham64

Dislikes
Ironing, cooking, shopping. Pessimists, people with sense of humour bypass. Speed cameras Traffic wardens, Nanny state and Hypocrites
Happy Bithday Hana.

Attachments

• myspace_birthday_icons_13.gif
    myspace_birthday_icons_13.gif
    11.3 KB · Views: 571

sugarybibs

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
moaning people who have nothing wrong with them
Happy birthday Hana for yesterday.It made me start thinking it will be my birthday soon well in march.Also it will be my 39th anniversary of being diagnosed with my type 1 diabetes in april!!Does anyone know of any british person who is the oldest on insulin (still alive of course!!) and how long they have had it?So far i have been very lucky because i have no so called complications and am in my fifties and very active (except when i start on the internet and cant move away from it).Will just have to finish off cooking the tea and doing the washing before i settle on computer.So lets see if anyone knows of anyone who has been diabetic for a lifetime.

jeenie1940

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Best Wishes Hanna, :) i hope you had a good one :) . Cheers xx
P S Thanks, for the recipes