Blood sugar........

• Thread starter Deleted member 83869
  • Start Date
D

Deleted member 83869

Is it just me or does anyone else feel as if there blood is high but when you check it is fine, just happened to me and my blood is only 7.2! Was so shocked but happy ha! Just curious if this happens to anyone else!?

Reactions: 2 people

novorapidboi26

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
I have experienced that in both side of the scale........

I think our bodies go through lots of different sensations that sometimes coincide with lower or higher blood sugars, obviously there are the more well known symptoms of higher and lower levels, but its the subtle ones that can sometimes confuse us.....

Definitely go through it though.........I often think I am higher than I am because I think I can smell it believe it or not, but then my BG is OK.....

Indiana91

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
I like it when that happens!

Indiana x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kailz96

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
I have experience this a lot recently... few nights ago i went to do my lantus, felt fine maybe even slightly high but when i checked my blood was low at 3. The exact same happens with normal readings can feel ok but i am in fact high or low. Find it quite frustrating at times.

Last edited by a moderator:

totsy

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
liars, animal cruelty
I never feel any different when mines higher than usual:(

andcol

Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
I think it comes down to perfectly normal paranoia ;)

Reactions: 5 people
D

Deleted member 83869

Well I think mine is because I must have gone hypo last night because I woke up feeling groggy and my blood was 15! and it's not usually that and my mouth has been dry and horrible all day but when I tested it was 7, not gunna lie it does make you feel good to see that it's not actually high!! :) But yes everyone's body's are different, but I would hate not having the symptoms as annoying as they are because then you don't really know what is happening!