Be prepared!

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
I'm getting an insulin pump in June and I want to be prepared. I've got a pump band to try out sometime and I've watched most of diabeticdanica's YouTube videos! (I really recommend then to anyone who is getting a pump soon or even if u just want to find out more!) I really want to get a pump clip, but I don't know where from. If anyone has any suggestions that will help me prepare for my pump please comment below or even if you are about to go onto a pump and would like someone to talk to! Also if you are already on a pump please comment I could use your advice!! :):) xx

Reactions: 3 people

Sav1210

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
I have the omnipod now but I used to have the pump. It's great! You will have so much more freedom with it! The pump clips are really helpful and so is the pump band. I used the band at night while I slept and the clip durning the day, like at school. It's so great that you are getting the pump! Good luck:)

Reactions: 2 people

Mrs Vimes

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Hi I've just got an animas pump and I am in love with it. Diabetic danika is great. I love that she is so upbeat - I'm old enough to be her mother and really enjoy her vids.
Good luck with the pump and you are doing the right thing researching. But I found if you can cope with a smart phone (at my old age) you can cope with a pump. Xx

Sent from the Diabetes Forum App