Oops I forgot

mmlci

Does anyone else have the issue where you can't remember if you have already taken your insulin or you get to the end of the day and think I didn't check my sugar all day and I feel like **** because it.

Sent from the Diabetes Forum App

parameswaran

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
Does anyone else have the issue where you can't remember if you have already taken your insulin or you get to the end of the day and think I didn't check my sugar all day and I feel like **** because it.

Hi mmlci,

I some times forget to take medicine / insulin. Now I set alarm in my mobile and take the medicine/ insulin always in same time always. No missing. Please try this.

Failure

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Needles Of Any Kind :(
YES! all most ALL of the time and with taking so many different tablets I started to forget things more and more often... that's frustrating.

totsy

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
liars, animal cruelty
Im on lots of meds..inhalers,pills,injections that i have been known to forget

mistyweather

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
Breakfast meds are OK, because I am in the habit of taking them/injecting before I eat. Evening and last thing at night are OK because they are part of my routine but I so often forget to do my lunchtime one. Lunch is such an impromptu thing for me. We might be out. i.e. taken longer over the shopping and buy something from supermarket, Quick, dashed lunch before we are on the way out and sometimes I just plain forget. Whatever, I feel really mad with myself afterwards

Gardener

Likewise i sometimes forget to take my medication for whole days at a time,even my wife forgets to remind me to take them,what chance have i got? Diabetes does affect short term memory i know, i work long hours so alarms are no good.i forget to read reminders,
So i take them when i remember that is the best for any of us isn't it
Take care and be safe