Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
My diet today -

2 cups of black coffee, no suger

6 bags of cherry tomatoes

I am getting sick of tomatoes!!!!!!!!!
Seriously dude, you clearly have no idea of what you are doing if you think this is an adequate diet to follow.

Go back and re-read the posts earlier in this thread.

Check out the diet doctor site: http://www.dietdoctor.com/lchf

Reactions: 4 people

south711

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Other
Dislikes
being a diabetic and finding restrictions.to life style. people who do not understand the problems one has. not being able to afford to come back to uk for holidays as often, quite expensive. miss some foods that the French do not do. but can live with that French drivers. who love to tail gate. and they love to drive over the white line. in rural areas they are a pain. but get use to it. does put the wind up you. But driving in the UK found that drivers want to get as close as they can. and the traffic. it took me 25 minutes to get to friends house which was less then a mile away. due to traffic.

south711

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Other
Dislikes
being a diabetic and finding restrictions.to life style. people who do not understand the problems one has. not being able to afford to come back to uk for holidays as often, quite expensive. miss some foods that the French do not do. but can live with that French drivers. who love to tail gate. and they love to drive over the white line. in rural areas they are a pain. but get use to it. does put the wind up you. But driving in the UK found that drivers want to get as close as they can. and the traffic. it took me 25 minutes to get to friends house which was less then a mile away. due to traffic.
I grow quite a lot of veg, and try to use most of it. never had any problems with home grown. no chemicals so know it is good.
broad beans, runner beans, including a couple of odd ones., onions, strawberries. cherry tomatoes. leaks, I donot grow lettuce. as it goes to seed so quickly and not a great lover of them as it would mean eating that everyday so as to stop them sprouting. radishes. are good. raspberries, beetroot.
The only thing I buy as part of veg is Pots. not been successful growing them always a problem plus different veg.
Hope it helps Anne

poorleen

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Being incapacitated
Hi, I am fairly new to things here, but want to try a few recipes.
Where can I buy flaxseed and also almond flour? I really miss my bread but have seen recipes for good alternatives. But have no idea where to get those ingredients.

I hope someone can help me. Thanks for reading

Sent from the Diabetes Forum App

A

Avocado Sevenfold

Hi, I am fairly new to things here, but want to try a few recipe
Where can I buy flaxseed and also almond flour? I really miss my bread but have seen recipes for good alternatives. But have no idea where to get those ingredients.

I hope someone can help me. Thanks for reading

Hi Poorleen

You should be able to buy both in the supermarket or Holland & Barrett. If buying flax seeds, buy the whole ones and grind them yourself. Once ground they go off quicker.

Almond flour is just another name for ground almonds which can be found in the baking aisle.

Good luck with your new recipes.

Reactions: 2 people

poorleen

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Being incapacitated
Thanks for your help avocado. Now I know where to look , it's not something that would normally be on my shopping list, but some of the recipes look really good. Cheers.