medical procedure

barbiedreams

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
hey guys!

random question but i thought someone on this form may be able to give me some advise on getting a boob job.

i have no idea what the complications about being a diabetic and going under general anesthetic, i know it will take me longer to heal and longer for my body to recover but is there anything else i should be aware of? ive never had general anesthetic so i have no idea about it im really lost haha
has anyone thats a diabetic had one before or does anyone know of a diabetic who has had one before?
ive been a diabetic for 20 years so i look after myself well, i am currently using novo rapid and levemir insulin 5 or 6 times a day.

Thankyou!!

Lucyturner

I would be interested in the answer to this as well as I have also been thinking of doing this. I have lost approx 2st recently and what little breasts I had have now gone. My sister in law has had one and she says it's the best thing she ever did and has boosted her confidence so much. So any information would be greatly appreciated.

Sent from the Diabetes Forum App

Gappy

Dislikes
hypocrisy, prejudice and the corrupt legal system (never got compensation I deserved from an accident)
Much of this type of surgery is now local anaesthetic-but during consultation mention diabetes coz you'll often be first on the surgery list to minimise the effects of fasting for the op

Sent from the Diabetes Forum App