Anyone 15-17 with T1

Sav1210

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Hi I'm 15 and I've had type 1 diabetes for almost 4 years now. I don't know anyone that has diabetes my age and would love to talk to some people my age that have type 1!

Reactions: 12 people

alexwilko99

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
I'm 15 and was actually diagnosed on my school ski trip last week! kinda sucks being stuck in an italian hospital when i could've been skiing but what can you do! hahah :)

jay davies

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hi I am 17 and I found out when I was 8 and it was new years eve and I was in hospital when the fireworks was going of but it's nice to speak to other diabetics

Sent from the Diabetes Forum App

Reactions: 4 people

Elz

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
I am 15 and I was diagnosed almost 4 years ago too! Would love to chat :p

Reactions: 2 people

bealily

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Hi I've had T1 since I was 7 and I'm now 16! I was diagnosed when I was living in Spain so it was difficult with the healthcare but I'm now on an Insulin pump which I've had for 3 years now:)

SophSmiles

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
I'm 15 and was diagnosed with type 1 a few days ago, I'm really struggling with it all, I'd definitely like to chat

bealily

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
If anyone wants to chat about having T1 diabetes with someone who has had it for a long time or wants to know what it's like to have pump... Feel free to message me! I'm not a pro or anything but I know what it feels like to feel isolated and have no one to talk to, especially when your first diagnosed :)

Reactions: 2 people

HeatherMay_

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hey, I'm 17 and have had diabetes for nearly 13 years now. I pretty much now the ins and outs, been through the worst, got over it. Gone through my GCSE's, into my A Levels and now preparing for University life. If anyone wants to chat, feel free. I'm here, any advice etc given

bloodbaby

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
onions, and when people try to tell me about how to treat my diabetes based on their distant relationship with someone who has diabetes.
I'm 15, and was diagnosed when I was 3, and I ended up spending Halloween in the hospital. I know I'm a bit late, but I'd love to talk to some diabetics my age.

HeatherMay_

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
I'm 15, and was diagnosed when I was 3, and I ended up spending Halloween in the hospital. I know I'm a bit late, but I'd love to talk to some diabetics my age.

Your not too late, don't worry. I'm a couple of yours older that you. I was diagnosed at the age of 7 and have now had it 12 years, going on 13 :)

bloodbaby

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
onions, and when people try to tell me about how to treat my diabetes based on their distant relationship with someone who has diabetes.
I'm 15 and was diagnosed with type 1 a few days ago, I'm really struggling with it all, I'd definitely like to chat
I'm 15 as well. I've had diabetes almost as long as I can remember. It sucks. If you want to talk or ask about anything, feel free to ask, even if you think it's stupid.

Lay ;3

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hey! I'm 16 y/o and was diagnosed with T1D bout 5 years ago. Feel free to mesage me <3

prickles1998

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Hi im 15 coming 16 next week(no birthday cake tho :*) have been diagnosed for two and a bit yrs now since 4th January 2012 @ 7:32 pm exactly ..I no im a freeak I remember it so well cause it was such a big change so yh.am on a pump now since Feb this yr..

Signe_Kirk

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Hey I'm Signe and I'm 16 :) Diabetic for almost 5 years, feel free to message!