Why are mosts of my posts rejected :(

RLightning

Type of diabetes
Parent
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
I mean some of my comments are moderated and never come out . and i made a thread about smoothies it didn't come out either haha

jack412

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
I've seen some pretty 'dumb ass' threads on here, so I doubt that a smoothies thread would be deleted.
assuming it was deleted, send a request through to the mods for an explanation. It's a wonder they just didn't shift it to the 'dumb ass' section :D

another thought is if you made a lot of new threads within a couple of days, it's better to have one thread and a general topic you want to cover and ask multiple questions there

Reactions: 2 people

Opalshards

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Liars, thieves, users, cruelty, doing the washing up. Lol
PM a moderator

RLightning

Type of diabetes
Parent
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
just made 3 threads. been commenting on alot though mostly recipesw cause i like food.

daisy1

Legend
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Cruelty towards animals.
Some of your posts contain a link to a price list for commercial capsules of various substances which includes your smoothie thread. Advertising is not permitted on the forum.

IanD

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Carbohydrates
This appears to be the ONLY thread you have started. Daisy has now given you an answer.

I remember a recipe for tropical smoothies - presumably that was deleted after a few replies & perhaps a report - high sugar recipes are noy helpful to diabetics, & this is a diabetes forum.

Are you diabetic? What type, how long, what treatment?

Daibell

Master
Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Insulin
I note from his profile that the poster is not diabetic but may have family members who are?

RLightning

Type of diabetes
Parent
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
oohh hhahaha now i understand. i didn't know was just reading and sharing what i read on other forums
sorry :D