Mum to a t1; are there any parents who could spare some time to complete a questionnaire?

milly229

Type of diabetes
Parent
Treatment type
Pump
Hello

I am a mummy and my son has had t1 for three years, diagnosed aged one. I am also in my final year at University completing a degree.

As part of my degree, I am completing my dissertation. It focusses on how schools integrate children with type 1 diabetes, looking at parent perspectives. I would be so grateful if there are any parent's who have a child with t1 aged 3-16, who could spare some time to complete a questionnaire.

If you think you can help me, please can you e mail me at [email protected] or contact me on here and I will forward a copy of the questionnaire to you.

Thank you

dizzydoll

Type of diabetes
Parent
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
I'll complete it. Daughter is 6 and was diagnosed dec 2012

milly229

Type of diabetes
Parent
Treatment type
Pump
Thank you so much for your replies. I had hoped to upload a copy of the questionnaire and information letter to this thread, but the link will not work. Could I kindly ask you to send me a quick e mail to [email protected] and then I can forward a copy of the questionnaire to you?
I really appreciate your help.

Thanks
Milly

Chloe jade

Type of diabetes
Parent
Treatment type
Insulin
Hi my daughter was 2 when she was diagnosed with diabetes type 1.. I'll complete a questionnaire