lol and I still lose weight at about a pound a week

Danny Prince

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
My Likes
What jave type did you use to jar this, as far as im aware anything above 7 up51 can't be opened by others as you need to use an authorised jar signer, Don't suppose you'd like to supply the class's for people to have a look and mess with their selves ?, also can anyone confirm if jar works? Only really seen problems in replys

Positive

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Diet only
Hi,
I have the jar in my Google Drive now (GD-i have to install it), I have updated it with my data. Happy with the information it is providing, wished I had done it sooner to keep the BS stablised.
Andrew, thanks again for wonderful piece of work. I wonder if you thought of doing one for weight loss/food intake.

andcol

Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
What jave type did you use to jar this, as far as im aware anything above 7 up51 can't be opened by others as you need to use an authorised jar signer, Don't suppose you'd like to supply the class's for people to have a look and mess with their selves ?, also can anyone confirm if jar works? Only really seen problems in replys
It is not an applet so does not need to been signed. I have the source in my git repo. Will extract it out into a tgz and upload it if you wish to play. It uses a few libraries: derbydb to store results, jfreechart for the graphing, commons cli for command line stuff which isnt really used (testing inputs), commons math for stats and swingx for the nice multipane on the main screen

Danny Prince

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
My Likes
It is not an applet so does not need to been signed. I have the source in my git repo. Will extract it out into a tgz and upload it if you wish to play. It uses a few libraries: derbydb to store results, jfreechart for the graphing, commons cli for command line stuff which isnt really used (testing inputs), commons math for stats and swingx for the nice multipane on the main screen

I Guessed it was an applet as i saw in an earlier post someone couldn't urn due to it been an unsigned jar

andcol

Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
no an executable jar (packaged with maven as an uber jar) with all libraries embedded to make it easier for people.

andcol

Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Now working on:
improved row heights (the solution currently in the version is nasty and now set it outside renderer as it should be.
Scrolls to bottom or row inserted
Can start the app up in mg/dL instead of mmol/L mode just need to provide option box for people to select what they want and test. Should be available tomorrow
new import field 'r' for mg/dL ('R'=mmol/L)

edit
oh and forgot - stats panel shows both sets of units mmol/L mg/dL as well as mmol/mol and %

andcol

Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
I have now released version 0.0.6 to provide:
option to display in mmol/L or mg/dL
upload_2014-5-2_16-58-29.png

upload_2014-5-2_17-8-22.png

Stats panel changes
upload_2014-5-2_17-9-13.png

mo1905

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Rude people !
Why Don't you consider creating an app for this and earning a few quid ? I''ve not seen anything so detailed in the app stores. Put a few funky pics or something in and you're away ! I could probably even learn to use it then lol !

Sent from the Diabetes Forum App

andcol

Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Because I do things for people for free - I am an open source evangelist

Reactions: 4 people

andcol

Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Never written an android app but I maybe I will have a look this bank holiday weekend

Positive

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Diet only
Gosh, It is like Andrew read my mind. Just got my SD cordless monitor, came 125mol/dl, just was going to ask help with the conversion. Thank you for adding the extra column!!!!!!!!!!!

Positive

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Diet only
honestly this could have been sold out to mass market, ...............

Positive

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Diet only
Are you doing any other work in the office...................

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Can you get a v rough estimated A1c function average by having daily readings averaged by time between readings - maybe the average being the mean between two readings and the end figure and average taking into account a time basis average. I not good at explaining what I mean but hopefully aforementioned makes sense.

Sent from the Diabetes Forum App