• any

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

smithy68

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
anybody know how long it takes for gums to recover after getting 2 teeth removed

Riri

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
The conservative party, people who are cruel to animals and aggressive people
What's the vote about?

Alanp35

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Cricket, golf
A few days at least to make sure that there is no reoccurrence of bleeding

Late onset T1, several auto immune issues.
Humalogmix25 twice a day, Methotrexate 25mg once per week, FolicAcid 5mg once per week, prednisolone 5mg daily, Allopurinol 300mg, Calcichew-D3 800iu, Levothyroxine 50mcg, Atenolol 50mg, Losarten 100mg, Aspirin 75mg, Nicorandil 20mg, Nitrolingual GTN spray, Metformin 2000mg, Allimemazine 10mg, Lanzoprazole 30mg, Atorvastatin 20mg, Co Codamol 8/500mg, Depo Medrone (Methylprednisolone) or double Prednisolone for 7 days in case of RA flare.

CarbsRok

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
pasta ice cream and chocolate
anybody know how long it takes for gums to recover after getting 2 teeth removed
That depends on how well you control your diabetes, the better your blood sugars the quicker the healing.

Shell1

Type of diabetes
Parent
Treatment type
Pump
The holes can take a month or so to heal just keep them as clean as possible warm salty mouthwashes after every meal .corsodyl mouthwash will also help

Sent from the Diabetes Forum App

mo1905

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Rude people !
Your vote is showing 2 possible answers which are the same ? Do you need to edit this or explain ?

donnellysdogs

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
People that can't listen to other people's opinions.
People that can't say sorry.
I just had 1 tooth removed due to gum disease... Well actually it was now 4 weeks ago.. The hole healed within 3 days but... The dentist left half the root of the tooth in my gum and this has given me hell!!! Dentist fault- not mine.. He knew only 1/2 the root came out!! Gum also healed and infection pain gone...

My levels are pretty much in 5-8 range al the time which helps. Even so, if you still have problems with your mouth then you should go back to dentist asap,.

Sent from the Diabetes Forum App