The Polar Bear Inn, a virtual pub

Scandichic

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Michael Gove and his insane educational? policies!
Another selfie !!!!!! ;) x

(It's raining in my glass ) .....music plays ......
Wha can I say....
All the male attention I have received today has gone to my head .....
Today, some guy, who was 65 if he was a day, came and told me I looked lovely and summery and some strange man shouted sexy at me from his works vehicle. I spend 15 minutes trying to work out if I'd got my skirt tucked into my knickers or whether I'd popped out of my top! I can only draw the following conclusions - irony or poor eye sight! I'm 43!

Reactions: 6 people

Opalshards

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Liars, thieves, users, cruelty, doing the washing up. Lol
:rolleyes:
You girls have been in this bar a long time. Good job I popped back to keep you on the straight and narrow. Lol.
Have the naked full Monty guys turned up yet. I bet I've misses em .

Reactions: 4 people

RichardJ

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
:rolleyes:
Have the naked full Monty guys turned up yet. I bet I've misses em .

I do believe that is the bar staff falling asleep behind the bar again. Sorry for the disappointment.

"I eat to train, not train to eat"

zand

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Hi Scandi. I've been waiting for you.

OK. I've chosen my 3 songs for today. One is from my all time top 10. And they are all from very different eras.

(Don't Fear) The Reaper - Blue Oyster Cult
If Only - Hazel O'Connor
Oh My God - Kaiser Chiefs

OK, Landlord, I'd like a bottle of barley wine please - make that 4 bottles.

sanguine

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Intolerance, career politicians, reality TV and so-called celebrity culture, mobile phones in the quiet carriage.
Right, I'm about to burn off some calories from my DFEB by shovelling a ton of slate chippings from one part of the garden to another and I'm looking forward to two or three pints of Harvey's Best when I'm finished. :woot:

Scandichic

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Hi Scandi. I've been waiting for you.

OK. I've chosen my 3 songs for today. One is from my all time top 10. And they are all from very different eras.

(Don't Fear) The Reaper - Blue Oyster Cult
If Only - Hazel O'Connor
Oh My God - Kaiser Chiefs

OK, Landlord, I'd like a bottle of barley wine please - make that 4 bottles.
Can't come out to play as visiting the other halfs folks! Amazing salmon followed by creme brûlée without the sugar yum! Have raised a glass of lindos peake to you though. Re songs: nowhere to run to by Martha and the vandellas, don't go by the hot house flowers and Sunday girl by blondie!

zand

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Can't come out to play as visiting the other halfs folks! Amazing salmon followed by creme brûlée without the sugar yum! Have raised a glass of lindos peake to you though. Re songs: nowhere to run to by Martha and the vandellas, don't go by the hot house flowers and Sunday girl by blondie!
loI! think you may be trying to tell me something here! I am a bit scared of the black cat in song 2! OK I'll try to be a little more sensible. (Or that may be just the drink talking)

Last edited by a moderator:

Scandichic

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Za
loI! think you may be trying to tell me something here! I am a bit scared of the black cat in song 2! OK I'll try to be a little more sensible. (Or that may be just the drink talking)
zand I want to scream. I've just clipped someone's car. Not much damage but sitting in park with black rain cloud over head and really cross with self. Second time in less than a month but some **** has hit my car too scrapping all the way along the side. I've fessed up for my midamaenours but sone git has driven off - grrr!

zand

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Za

zand I want to scream. I've just clipped someone's car. Not much damage but sitting in park with black rain cloud over head and really cross with self. Second time in less than a month but some **** has hit my car too scrapping all the way along the side. I've fessed up for my midamaenours but sone git has driven off - grrr!
Oh Scandi I'm so sorry. Are you OK? Are you on your own or with the family now?

K

Kat100

Wha can I say....
All the male attention I have received today has gone to my head .....
Today, some guy, who was 65 if he was a day, came and told me I looked lovely and summery and some strange man shouted sexy at me from his works vehicle. I spend 15 minutes trying to work out if I'd got my skirt tucked into my knickers or whether I'd popped out of my top! I can only draw the following conclusions - irony or poor eye sight! I'm 43!
Love it ;) they say you are only as old as you feel , lol No only as old as the man you feel !!!!!!
I must drop in this pub more often .....:cat::cat::cat::rolleyes::joyful:

Scandichic

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Oh Scandi I'm so sorry. Are you OK? Are you on your own or with the family now?
Back from park! Just about to have a cuppa before driving 1 1/2 back. So cross with self. Knocked his number plate off and did teeny dent in plastic bumper but he's going o ring his insurance anyway :( can't blame him - should've been more careful! More wolf Blass please!

Reactions: 2 people

Scandichic

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Love it ;) they say you are only as old as you feel , lol No only as old as the man you feel !!!!!!
I must drop in this pub more often .....:cat::cat::cat::rolleyes::joyful:
My husbands 44 but he does have all his own teeth! Lol!

myrio

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
VEGETABLES
Can i please have a pint of ice cold Carling whilst i listen to Brown Suger, Hey jude, and tiptoe thru the tulips thank you bar keep

Opalshards

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Lager and Lime
Summer.gif

Opalshards

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Its a wee bit early so I'll have coffee.
i_drink_like_a_girl_.jpg

xendistar

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Diabetes
Gin and Tonic

Bit like the Mary Celeste in hear, or they all gone to a party and not told the rest of us :rolleyes: