Am i the youngest one here?

Kimbers.21

Hey everybody,

just woundered if i was the youngest 1 here every1 ive spoke too is older thn me.

cheerz Aidy xx

...you dont even know how very special you are...

Reactions: 2 people

sugarless sue

Master
Dislikes
Rude people! Not being able to do the things I want to do.
Think you could be,Aidy..........unless ,of course,anyone knows different!

Knowledge is the key to control

Kimbers.21

well if i am thn u all got to look after me coz that means im the baby ... im 19 btw lol

SHESCOOBY

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Liars
aww just a mere little puppy

I feel old now lol :(

just thinking back what i was doing at 19.... i was travelling round europe :)

Kaz
x

Life should NOT b a journey 2 the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather 2 skid in sideways,body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming ~ “WOO HOO what a ride!"

Dennis

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Non-insulin injectable medication (incretin mimetics)
Dislikes
People who join web forums to be agressive and cause trouble
I seem to remember that Shadow was 15 and Baby-Doll 18, but neither of them has been in touch for a while, so you probably are the youngest active member Aidy.

ChocFish

Oh goodness, I cant even think that far back, I am not sure I ever was 19?!

Anyway I am a lady and I can be as old or young as I want to be, on good days if anyone asks - how rude - I tell them I am 'ageless' on grumpy tired days 'I am a valuable antique'.

Anyway people tell me all time that I dont look old enough to be a grandma probably due to having good genes, the oils I am taking and if I hear or see anything that promises to keep me young I have to buy it or make it, as my long suffering husband once said 'if they bottle horse sh!t and write on it 'keeps you young' I would buy it by the truckload and swallow it - he is right too (for once) Oh and I do facial aerobics too, even at red lights, should see the worried faces of other car drivers near me a wonder they dont all crash...

Giving our baby (((Aidy))) a big hug, glad to have met you here you are special :)))

Love from Karen x

Challenges can be stumbling blocks or stepping stones, it depends how you view them

sugarless sue

Master
Dislikes
Rude people! Not being able to do the things I want to do.
'course if you are the baby then you are just going to have to put up with all the advice from us old fossils!:D:D

Knowledge is the key to control

Kimbers.21

id b happy for all u 'fossils' to give me advice i need it lol - big lifestyle change goin on in my life need all the support i can get

Aidy xx

zic

Well i am not that old but wish i was ounger lol.....

<b><font color="blue">what we see and what we seem is but a dream....</font id="blue">

<font color="red">a dream within a dream!!!!!</font id="red"></b>

deanfeast

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Mondays
Hi Aidy, Im 18 so just a bit younger than you. If u wanna chat sometime, email me or use the forum. Email ME

It will all be fine....

Kimbers.21

hey dean - i emailed u dunno if u got it or not tho?

b nice to chat to u :)

Aidy xx

n i guess it concludes that im not the youngest but i am at the younger end and advice from every1 is great :)

bonus

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
im 19 years old. If you use msn i am happy to chat or by email. I'm a male and live in nottinghamshire, just a bit of a back ground. I'm a trainee Quantity Surveyor / Estimator.

shellie08

well, i'm close to being the youngest, 16 but nearly 17.

Most ppl do seem 2 be older on here though, but i suppose there are many ages ppl can be above 16 than below it.

Emily

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Hang on, are we talking in real age or diabetes age?? coz technically i am 9. but am actually 19. i've confused myself, as per:oops:

Dennis

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Non-insulin injectable medication (incretin mimetics)
Dislikes
People who join web forums to be agressive and cause trouble
Emily, Years of age, not years diagnosed.