pleased as punch!

HA3

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Diagnosed type 2 early feb with Hba1c of 58. Followed some of the fantastic advice on these forums and my Hba1c result early may is 44!! Cholesterol 3.6. Also have lost 8 kilos. Dr said it was a remarkable decrease by changing diet alone, the best he has ever seen in just 3 months and whatever I had been doing for the last 3 months to keep it up. Really pleased that the hard work has paid off. Dr has also agreed to prescribe strips if I buy a meter so good result there too. Just wanted to share :).

Reactions: 3 people

zand

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Brilliant news, well done! It's so good when you see results for all that hard work isn't it? I'm impressed that your doctor will prescribe strips too. Result!

mo1905

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Rude people !
Congrats to you and your great doc :)

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
Diagnosed type 2 early feb with Hba1c of 58. Followed some of the fantastic advice on these forums and my Hba1c result early may is 44!! Cholesterol 3.6. Also have lost 8 kilos. Dr said it was a remarkable decrease by changing diet alone, the best he has ever seen in just 3 months and whatever I had been doing for the last 3 months to keep it up. Really pleased that the hard work has paid off. Dr has also agreed to prescribe strips if I buy a meter so good result there too. Just wanted to share :).

It's wonderful to hear stories like yours, well done. Through all your hard work, you have done remarkably well, congratulations and best wishes:-D

Madbazoo

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Great result, well done. Keep spreading the message. Is your GP going to relate your success to his other type 2 patients?

Type 2. Was out of control till I found this forum. Low Carb and testing saved me. Glucophage 1 per day down from 4. HBa1c down to 36

HA3

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Many thanks all. Have to say don't think I could have done so well without yhe help and support from this forum. :)

Reactions: 2 people