Is Type-1 Reversible ?

mrman

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Nobodys fault, many theories in causes but, if pre disposed to getting type 1, I believe at some point one of the many triggers that can cause it will happen which is why many people get it at various ages. even without a theorised trigger cause, people still get it. Many ways to control it thankfully and yes, a happy stress free life, good diet and mind and spirit will help to control it better, no cure, just various levels of control.

Type 1, pumping nova rapid

Reactions: 6 people

kyrani99

Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Other
Dislikes
toxic people
Nobodys fault, many theories in causes but, if pre disposed to getting type 1, I believe at some point one of the many triggers that can cause it will happen which is why many people get it at various ages. even without a theorised trigger cause, people still get it. Many ways to control it thankfully and yes, a happy stress free life, good diet and mind and spirit will help to control it better, no cure, just various levels of control.

Hi Brett
I agree that disease is not about fault and I agree that there are many triggers but I would not be willing to say no cure. Doctors told me about what I had "no cure" and they were ready to throw me in the trash can. I found my cure.
Kyrani.

mrman

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Controlling type 2 for some, and enabling them to become non resistant to that insulin is "possible" for some, and to.carry on controlling it.
Type 1s, I would definately say no cure at this moment in time. You are aware of the differences yes?

Reactions: 2 people

kyrani99

Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Other
Dislikes
toxic people
Controlling type 2 for some, and enabling them to become non resistant to that insulin is "possible" for some, and to.carry on controlling it.
Type 1s, I would definately say no cure at this moment in time. You are aware of the differences yes?

There is no cure "at this moment in time" is the point and not simply there is no cure.

Yes I know the difference between type 1 and type 2 diabetes but I also know that the body is capable of healing.

Omar101

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Ignorance, laziness.
Not to be a negative nancy but I just facepalmed the whole way through this thread. Can't believe what I'm reading.

Reactions: 12 people

Jaylee

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
There is no cure "at this moment in time" is the point and not simply there is no cure.

Yes I know the difference between type 1 and type 2 diabetes but I also know that the body is capable of healing.

Wow Kyrani, there is some mind blowing stuff on your profile home page...
I'm glad your two dogs survived unscathed from from "the evil".. I hate to see cruelty to animals..
& 9.11 too..? I'm shocked to think the "medical industry could be heavily involved" as you suspect in your conspiracy theory section.
I shall like to learn more & practice these positive thoughts you provoke... But just to be on the safe side I will keep taking my insulin which in the event of your positive focus Idea working should my beta cells reactivate, will serve as an "early warning system" to their rejuvenation when I get hit by a massive untreatable hypo...

Sweet,! :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 8 people

kyrani99

Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Other
Dislikes
toxic people
Wow Kyrani, there is some mind blowing stuff on your profile home page...
I'm glad your two dogs survived unscathed from from "the evil".. I hate to see cruelty to animals..
& 9.11 too..? I'm shocked to think the "medical industry could be heavily involved" as you suspect in your conspiracy theory section.
I shall like to learn more & practice these positive thoughts you provoke... But just to be on the safe side I will keep taking my insulin which in the event of your positive focus Idea working should my beta cells reactivate, will serve as an "early warning system" to their rejuvenation when I get hit by a massive untreatable hypo...

Sweet,! :cool:

You need to take your medication, insulin etc., BECAUSE AT THE MOMENT THERE IS NO CURE.
As for the medical industy, you should read about how corrupt politicians get billion dollar handshakes, if I read it right in the newspapers, create lobby groups with patients to pressure doctors and the governments, directly appeal to the public in ads on the net, use corrupt doctors to go out and bat for them..this is the visible stuff. It is a conspiracy theory I put forth and I have my reasons. No one said you have to accept it.
You can think the world has no corruption and everything is at face value.Who's stopping you?

Jaylee

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
You need to take your medication, insulin etc., BECAUSE AT THE MOMENT THERE IS NO CURE.
As for the medical industy, you should read about how corrupt politicians get billion dollar handshakes, if I read it right in the newspapers, create lobby groups with patients to pressure doctors and the governments, directly appeal to the public in ads on the net, use corrupt doctors to go out and bat for them..this is the visible stuff. It is a conspiracy theory I put forth and I have my reasons. No one said you have to accept it.
You can think the world has no corruption and everything is at face value.Who's stopping you?

Hi,

Thank you for you reply.. I certainly do continue to to take my medication & monitor it's effects adjusting accordingly. As I have for the last 38 years..
Positive thinking creates positive.. You mentioned at the moment there is no cure.? I feel time is linear to our perception thus we all "live in the moment" in a sense...
The corruption you speak of is also a "creative" thought process (though "Toxic".) manifesting into the base physical accumulation of wealth/landmass/& power over the population. (Money being a recognisable symbol?)
This manipulative force in some aspect conjuring up a "solution" to a completely unrelated fear created.. Thus allowing a new means to manipulate for personal gain....

I love the pictures on your site. The graphics explains all this perfectly... Did you draw them?

They remind me of the old "punk" era, "indie" label album covers.... :D

kyrani99

Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Other
Dislikes
toxic people
Hi,

Thank you for you reply.. I certainly do continue to to take my medication & monitor it's effects adjusting accordingly. As I have for the last 38 years..
Positive thinking creates positive.. You mentioned at the moment there is no cure.? I feel time is linear to our perception thus we all "live in the moment" in a sense...
The corruption you speak of is also a "creative" thought process (though "Toxic".) manifesting into the base physical accumulation of wealth/landmass/& power over the population. (Money being a recognisable symbol?)
This manipulative force in some aspect conjuring up a "solution" to a completely unrelated fear created.. Thus allowing a new means to manipulate for personal gain....

I love the pictures on your site. The graphics explains all this perfectly... Did you draw them?

They remind me of the old "punk" era, "indie" label album covers.... :D

upload_2014-5-25_20-57-38.png

And my take on evil is all the people who are corrupt, irrespective of whatever area of society.
Yes all the illustrations on http://www.kyrani99.wordpress.com/ are all my own.
And the paining above I felt inspired to do before I began being an activist!

Jaylee

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
View attachment 4949
And my take on evil is all the people who are corrupt, irrespective of whatever area of society.
Yes all the illustrations on http://www.kyrani99.wordpress.com/ are all my own.
And the paining above I felt inspired to do before I began being an activist!

I don't see this corruption as a "global network". How I feel it works is individuals taking more than their share of the pie by deception.
Some don't even feel or are aware they are creating this illusion. But ultimately it can compromise the vulnerable...
Sometimes, rarely it just about obtaining "social status" & recognition.. But in the multi media world of today. Ultimately this type of "self promotion" can beget pie. Sadly starving others of real truth..!

kyrani99

Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Other
Dislikes
toxic people
I don't see this corruption as a "global network". How I feel it works is individuals taking more than their share of the pie by deception.
Some don't even feel or are aware they are creating this illusion. But ultimately it can compromise the vulnerable...
Sometimes, rarely it just about obtaining "social status" & recognition.. But in the multi media world of today. Ultimately this type of "self promotion" can beget pie. Sadly starving others of real truth..!

I agree that there are many greedy individuals wanting more than their share of the pie and getting it by deception. And yes it is true that there are many people who don’t see the bigger picture. They think they can do bad things to help them get ahead and don't consider other people. So do some multinational businesses, and even fined many millions of dollars they continue on the same way. All of this is true. But that is not the whole picture.

To my knowledge, there is NO one big global network. What I have seen AND have been told about, is that there are many millions of local networks. Toxic people, who “manage” their lives by hassling those with whom they are related, do not, and cannot, do the hassling directly themselves. They need likeminded others to cheat. Thus by necessity they form small networks. They are similar to gangs but unlike gangs, so I was told, there are no people in charge and no signed up memberships. And there is a constant struggle for power between the parties because they want to control one another. I was told that there is a code of conduct (similar to gangs), which says to the members “if you talk we kill you”. I was told by several toxic people that most often offending members are killed by a medical conditions, which can be written off as natural causes. There is a lot of secrecy surrounding these networks.

People are not bound to one network. As they move location or jobs or go overseas or social media etc., they become members of other networks. And as a result of this activity there are connections. There is nothing organized and no one or a few people controlling anything. They are not organized.

Jaylee

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
I agree that there are many greedy individuals wanting more than their share of the pie and getting it by deception. And yes it is true that there are many people who don’t see the bigger picture. They think they can do bad things to help them get ahead and don't consider other people. So do some multinational businesses, and even fined many millions of dollars they continue on the same way. All of this is true. But that is not the whole picture.

To my knowledge, there is NO one big global network. What I have seen AND have been told about, is that there are many millions of local networks. Toxic people, who “manage” their lives by hassling those with whom they are related, do not, and cannot, do the hassling directly themselves. They need likeminded others to cheat. Thus by necessity they form small networks. They are similar to gangs but unlike gangs, so I was told, there are no people in charge and no signed up memberships. And there is a constant struggle for power between the parties because they want to control one another. I was told that there is a code of conduct (similar to gangs), which says to the members “if you talk we kill you”. I was told by several toxic people that most often offending members are killed by a medical conditions, which can be written off as natural causes. There is a lot of secrecy surrounding these networks.

People are not bound to one network. As they move location or jobs or go overseas or social media etc., they become members of other networks. And as a result of this activity there are connections. There is nothing organized and no one or a few people controlling anything. They are not organized.

It certainly never occurred to me that the "toxicity" was so "close to home" & that your conspiracy alleges that there are people being treated for invented illnesses by people who profit from the treatment solutions, while the person with the disease is encouraged by a "handler" (possibly a family member ?) to accept this medication...?

Forgive me if I missed the implication...

I explored a conspiracy from the author David Icke a few years back to which he found proof of a "reptilian bloodline" at high level government including British monarchy that ran across the globe via a series of underground tunnel & networks...

I met Prince Charles once & though he congratulated me on my Diabetes control. I failed to see the flaws in his mask concealing his "true reptilian form".
On further inspection of The prince of Wales, I was thwarted by security.. Which I found a little "over zealous"..!

kyrani99

Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Other
Dislikes
toxic people
It certainly never occurred to me that the "toxicity" was so "close to home" & that your conspiracy alleges that there are people being treated for invented illnesses by people who profit from the treatment solutions, while the person with the disease is encouraged by a "handler" (possibly a family member ?) to accept this medication...?

Forgive me if I missed the implication...

I explored a conspiracy from the author David Icke a few years back to which he found proof of a "reptilian bloodline" at high level government including British monarchy that ran across the globe via a series of underground tunnel & networks...

I met Prince Charles once & though he congratulated me on my Diabetes control. I failed to see the flaws in his mask concealing his "true reptilian form".
On further inspection of The prince of Wales, I was thwarted by security.. Which I found a little "over zealous"..!

Handlers??? to accept medication????
EEEEEE, aye?? Where did you get that out of my blog?

Bonny Prince Charlie.. reptilian.. toxic?
Oh God don't tell me that. I like Charlie.
You can't be right. David Icke aye.. I'll have another look at his site.

Jaylee

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
I'm not suggesting Prince Charles is "toxic".. I cant even prove he's a lizard..

Somebody gave me a book by David Icke once.. Its a ripping yarn!!

kyrani99

Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Other
Dislikes
toxic people
I'm not suggesting Prince Charles is "toxic".. I cant even prove he's a lizard..

Somebody gave me a book by David Icke once.. Its a ripping yarn!!

Prince Charles is not a lizard TRUE and he seems like a nice person to me.
I like the British Royals and often watch them on TV.

What's the name of the book by David Icke?

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
You could Google it and go from there .

Why don't you use Google and see what comes up ? :)

Jaylee

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin

I can't remember the books name, it was over 20 years ago... It mainly harped on about a "lizard illuminati" that run this planet from high level.
I suggest you take it up with the man himself here... http://www.davidicke.com/forum/