Type 2 Diabetic Review

nuttybeaver

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Selfish people
It's been a year since I've been diagnosed T2 & I've got my first review. My blood sugars have been good at 6.3 after being on metformin. I do have a few problems that have arisen. I lost over 2 stone in the first 6 months with a lower carb diet, I even took up jogging. Since then my weight has started to increase even though I'm still on my diet. I had to stop the exercise due to a shoulder op & muscle damage in my foot.

Since being diagnosed diabetic I've found out I'm vitamin D deficient, have poor neuropathy in my feet, problems with my hair & scalp due to medication, and (hopefully) finally IBS & depression.

Getting nervous wondering what the GP is going to find/do to me next. On the plus side, IBS, depression, vitamin D deficiency now under control. I'm at the stage where I feel like giving up & asking the doctor to just "put me down".

I know there's alot of you out there suffering too but I just needed to rant. Thanks for taking the time to listen :)

Sent from the Diabetes Forum App

jack412

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
no worries mate, it's good to have a bi*ch now and again.
nice BG though

Reactions: 2 people

27lisamarie

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
have you tried apple cidar vinegar with the mother? its amazing stuff. just been diagnosed too and this stuff is amazing. please reconsider your chemical intake from doctors. nature is always LESS SIDE EFFECTS. if any at all

Daibell

Master
Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Insulin
have you tried apple cidar vinegar with the mother? its amazing stuff. just been diagnosed too and this stuff is amazing. please reconsider your chemical intake from doctors. nature is always LESS SIDE EFFECTS. if any at all
Wot?

C

catherinecherub

Mature apple cider vinegar contains bacterial foam usually referred to as "mother".

Apple cider vinegar is not for everyone as it has side effects.
http://www.med-health.net/Apple-Cider-Vinegar-Side-Effects.html

It's been a year since I've been diagnosed T2 & I've got my first review. My blood sugars have been good at 6.3 after being on metformin. I do have a few problems that have arisen. I lost over 2 stone in the first 6 months with a lower carb diet, I even took up jogging. Since then my weight has started to increase even though I'm still on my diet. I had to stop the exercise due to a shoulder op & muscle damage in my foot.

Since being diagnosed diabetic I've found out I'm vitamin D deficient, have poor neuropathy in my feet, problems with my hair & scalp due to medication, and (hopefully) finally IBS & depression.

Getting nervous wondering what the GP is going to find/do to me next. On the plus side, IBS, depression, vitamin D deficiency now under control. I'm at the stage where I feel like giving up & asking the doctor to just "put me down".

I know there's alot of you out there suffering too but I just needed to rant. Thanks for taking the time to listen :)

Sent from the Diabetes Forum App

Hi,

Congratulations on your results

You seem to be having over and above your fair share of problems and I am pleased that some of them have been rectified.

Nobody minds you ranting as it gets things off your chest. Rant away.