My BG Test Kit

Robbity

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I just treated myself to a smarty new meter, and I thought I would I would jazz up its rather dull black case:

test_kit.jpg

:p:p

Robbity

Reactions: 4 people

Heathenlass

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Brilliant ! Love it :D

I know black is a classic colour, but why are meter cases etc so boring ? :( I like a bit of humour in mine, hence have a frog shaped meter case (It's actually a purse of some kind ) and an insulin pen roll with frog princes on it (I've kissed a lot of frogs, but yet to see them turn into a prince ! They lied, dammit, they lied!)

I'm impressed you made this :happy:

Signy

Reactions: 2 people

Robbity

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Brilliant ! Love it :D

I know black is a classic colour, but why are meter cases etc so boring ? :( I like a bit of humour in mine, hence have a frog shaped meter case (It's actually a purse of some kind ) and an insulin pen roll with frog princes on it (I've kissed a lot of frogs, but yet to see them turn into a prince ! They lied, dammit, they lied!)

I'm impressed you made this :happy:

Signy
Thanks! I've always enjoyed making stuff, and this was great fun to do
I love the idea of your froggy kit!

Robbity

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
I'm looking for my club's crest to put on mine!

Jaylee

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
6.7.. Was that your result after dinner dinner dinner dinner BATMAN!! ;)

Reactions: 4 people

lisapisa18

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Omg that's awesome!!! I'm a bit of a barman/marvel comics fan lol no I'm not one of those people who collect comics, figurines Tec (although many of my friends do) I just have the mind of a 10 year old and I'm 23 haha :D

Sent from the Diabetes Forum App

Nicko2K

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Let me guess.. You have a tool for everything on your utility belt lol. And also think you should keep your new device really secure. Sure theres plenty of people out there in need of a new BATPHONE! :)

Type 1 Diabetic: (Novorapid/Levemir) Diagnosed 2014: Extremely handsome: Always smiling :)