Have an Ascensia meter [?]

erroneous

I'm a very lazy girl :D I never write down my results and my BS levels were quite high these days. So i decided today to get the bloody 9£ cable that link my (hospital-present) meter to my computer.
Well at last, it was bloody 9£ last time i checked and i'm a cheapstake ;) But today i decided to spend the cash to understand it all better with their pie charts, graphics blah blah etc...
It was free! I dunno if that's xmas generosity (don't really believe this one) or a way to get us on their database :)twisted: << bayer) but i took it.
Here's the link if you want one >>
http://www.ascensia.co.uk/products/wing ... rview.html

Dodger

Dislikes
Lamb
<b></b><i></i><font face="Arial Black"></font id="Arial Black"><font size="6"></font id="size6"><font color="blue"></font id="blue">Hi I've got the Optium Exceed, and Abbott supply the data lead free if you ring them and register your meter, cheers

God bless and regards from Roger.

dave102

I have a OneTouch Ultra2 meter. I've only had it a week and noticed that it has a hole at the bottom that looks like it could take a lead of some sort.
Anyone know if that's the case?

I must say that I'm very impressed with this new machine in its ease of use, it gives an average over the last week/month etc.

kind regards
Dave