Just being nosey - where is everyone from

Darlington, NE England.

Originally from Glasgow, via Several counties in the midlands, Germany, an island in the middle of the med..............

StaffieLady

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"> Hi all, junieliz and Geoff from Worksop Notts<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

At last - someone else from Notts..........I'm from Mansfield:D

Linda

fairiesue

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Diabetes, being lonely, being so far from my family...they live in Scotland i now live in England (3yr) spiders, smokers,
<font color="green"></font id="green">hi everyone im from....FALKIRK...SCOTLAND and the sun is shining.

keep smiling its good for your soul.

fairiesue...xxx

rottweilsteve

Dislikes
incorrect punctuation (see above), Otherwise dishonesty, discrimination, prejudicial behaviour. and general nastiness.
a blink-and-you-miss-it village on the main road (A458) half way between Welshpool and Machynlleth (in Welshpool the traffic sign tells you it's 33 miles to either Machynlleth or Dolgellau), it's actually the last village to span the road, when going west, before you hit Snowdonia National Parc. The area is the caravanning heaven of mid-Wales (why anyone would want to spend even a day in a caravan here given our track record with rain is a mystery to me, but never mind: the tourists fatten the village shop for the lean winter months). I live in a small bungalow almost in the centre of the village, over the road from the chapel.

A free cuppa to anyone who can turn up on my doorstep, providing, (a) they can cope with serious mess (of the mis-placed items kind) and (b) over affectionate dogs.

Steve in Sir Drefaldwyn/Powys/Montgomeryshire