Soaked Okra Water or Soaked Fenugreek Water

CoolGuy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Other
Hello,

Greetings!

I have been surfing net to get some information on how to control BS. In the process, apart from various Food/Diet, Exercise, Methods etc., I have come across Two Suggestions.

Suggestion One: Soak 25 gm of Fenugreek seeds in 250 ml water overnight and in the morning, smash the seeds, drain water separately and drink in empty stomach.

Suggestion Two: Soak 2 Okra slit in the middle in 250 ml water overnight and in morning, remove the okra, and then drink that water in empty stomach.

I want to know, which is Time Tested, which suggestion I should follow. Kindly guide me.

lacasa

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Why not try one for a month to see if you get any results and then try the other and compare. I have seen people say they have had good results from the Okra but havenot tried it myself. Let us know what you find.

Robbity

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I was reading somewhere recently (on the web I think?) that okra and also strawberries and aubergines all contain a certain type of insoluble fibre which delays absorption in your gut and help to reduce glucose levels, so it's probably worth a try.

Robbity

Keeth

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Hello,

Greetings!

I have been surfing net to get some information on how to control BS. In the process, apart from various Food/Diet, Exercise, Methods etc., I have come across Two Suggestions.

Suggestion One: Soak 25 gm of Fenugreek seeds in 250 ml water overnight and in the morning, smash the seeds, drain water separately and drink in empty stomach.

Suggestion Two: Soak 2 Okra slit in the middle in 250 ml water overnight and in morning, remove the okra, and then drink that water in empty stomach.

I want to know, which is Time Tested, which suggestion I should follow. Kindly guide me.
All I know is that Okra is working for me my BG have gone down to 6.1 from 12 and sometimes 14. I have stoped taking my Dapagliflozin now for two days and my BG is still ok ? trust me it works