My Name Is.....

JTL

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Litterbugs war mongers hate mongers propagandists.
I'm sure there's more.
There you have it, That's the fair sox for you.

Where the blue blazes is the Great Orme anyway? Does the sheep eat Polo mints? I eat them like... well sweets actually (but they're sugar free!).
Llandudno North Wales.
Clicky for Google pics of it here ... https://encrypted.google.com/search?q=the great orme llandudno wales uk&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=nFbIU6_ODuuI7Abz04CACQ&ved=0CAYQ_AUoAQ&biw=1280&bih=855

ASncient place ... copper mined there for at least five thousand years.
Now dry ski slopes all year tobbogan run and sheep ... mint eating sheep.

notned

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Diabetes, cirrhosis, lymphoma, acronyms, green celery (because it's lazy), those computer programs that nag you night after night to download them and then, when you do, present reams of conditions and threats for you to accept before they'll run. DVDs that start with 5 minutes of threats - if I'd pirated it, then I'd surely leave those out.

notned

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Diabetes, cirrhosis, lymphoma, acronyms, green celery (because it's lazy), those computer programs that nag you night after night to download them and then, when you do, present reams of conditions and threats for you to accept before they'll run. DVDs that start with 5 minutes of threats - if I'd pirated it, then I'd surely leave those out.
Llandudno North Wales.
Clicky for Google pics of it here ... https://encrypted.google.com/search?q=the great orme llandudno wales uk&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=nFbIU6_ODuuI7Abz04CACQ&ved=0CAYQ_AUoAQ&biw=1280&bih=855

ASncient place ... copper mined there for at least five thousand years.
Now dry ski slopes all year tobbogan run and sheep ... mint eating sheep.
I think I was six (or 5 years 11 months) the last time I was in Llandudno. Seem to recall the beach was all cobbles.

An uncle (and aunt actually) lived in New Brighton, and we came down from 'th North for a gander..

Heathenlass

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Enough already with the sheep! :eek:
I work with sheep, go for a blood test and the nurse is talking about sheep, the family chat is about ...sheep . I open the curtains in the morning and see SHEEP! (Unless it's winter, then thankfully it's dark :D , no sheep)

I'm surrounded by the blasted things, so I come on here for respite, and .......they;re everywhere !:rolleyes:

I now know I'm losing my mind - I swear I read @zand is thinking of a trip to Oz to do ironing ? :eek:

Signy
ps. Sheep eat mints. And just about anything the buggers arent supposed to. Including people.

JTL

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
I'm sure there's more.
I think I was six (or 5 years 11 months) the last time I was in Llandudno. Seem to recall the beach was all cobbles.

An uncle (and aunt actually) lived in New Brighton, and we came down from 'th North for a gander..
Yeah a boulder beach until the tide goes right out then a very nice soft sandy one complete with donkeys.
Massively popuar place all year round. In fact very hard to park all year round hard to move for Jags Rollers Beamers Porches and the like ... and the drivers ar mostly pensioners .... very wealthy pensioners.

notned

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Enough already with the sheep! :eek:
I work with sheep, go for a blood test and the nurse is talking about sheep, the family chat is about ...sheep . I open the curtains in the morning and see SHEEP! (Unless it's winter, then thankfully it's dark :D , no sheep)

I'm surrounded by the blasted things, so I come on here for respite, and .......they;re everywhere !:rolleyes:

I now know I'm losing my mind - I swear I read @zand is thinking of a trip to Oz to do ironing ? :eek:

Signy
ps. Sheep eat mints. And just about anything the buggers arent supposed to. Including people.
Let's hope @zand takes a good old fashioned flat iron with her. My mother's cast iron one for example. I hear they're good for killing spiders.

Mind you, from what I hear the spiders in Oz are likely to take the flat iron off you and hit you with it.

Stay in England @zand.. It'll soon be April...

Heathenlass

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
ismellsheep_logo-color+original+white.JPG

Reactions: 2 people

notned

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Did you hear about the Australian who crossed a sheep with a kangaroo? Made a woolly jumper.

Last edited by a moderator:

JTL

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
I'm sure there's more.
Where's the pic of the sheep eating mints?
Just to clear up any misunderstanding .....
There are no sheep eating mints.
There are though mint eating sheep.

notned

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Yeah a boulder beach until the tide goes right out then a very nice soft sandy one complete with donkeys.
Massively popuar place all year round. In fact very hard to park all year round hard to move for Jags Rollers Beamers Porches and the like ... and the drivers ar mostly pensioners .... very wealthy pensioners.
Don't knock the pensioners. I've just bought a new top of the range Nissan Micra Techna.

I liked the look of Nissan's all electric - the brochure said 'Starting at £16,500' (*** see below) but then there's about 4 grand a year, every year, rent for the batteries! Twenty odd grand with batteries bought and paid for but only 3 years warranty on the batteries! Might be a bit rusty on the details, I switch off when someone gets to 20 grand.

*** I forgot you're in the EU. In Welsh money that's £16500...

notned

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
I got a Donkey Jacket. Don't think it's real donkey...

Time I went to bed. Goodnight Lucy...

JTL

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
I'm sure there's more.
I aint knocking them.
Llandudno has always been pensioner central.
They pour in from England and stay in the Victorian hotels for the whole summer ... many move in permanent.
They are like film stars.
Without English money Wales would die.
I'm and English man married to the Welsh.

JTL

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
I'm sure there's more.
On the prom there is a traditional Punch and Judy show and I mean un pc traditional.
Wife beating police assault police brutality baby slapping murdering kind of traditional un pc.
It's massively popular!

notned

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
I aint knocking them.
Llandudno has always been pensioner central.
They pour in from England and stay in the Victorian hotels for the whole summer ... many move in permanent.
They are like film stars.
Without English money Wales would die.
I'm and English man married to the Welsh.
When I started college, back in the 60s, our Building Construction lecturer was standing in for the Principal, so every lesson he'd give us something to do on the drawing boards and disappear. Every single Building Construction lesson that year (and sometimes several times each lesson) someone near the back would stand with his left fist raised and shout "Home rule for Wales. Irish go home to Swansea."

I still don't get it...

notned

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
On the prom there is a traditional Punch and Judy show and I mean un pc traditional.
Wife beating police assault police brutality baby slapping murdering kind of traditional un pc.
It's massively popular!
Worth coming just for that.

JTL

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
I'm sure there's more.
When I started college, back in the 60s, our Building Construction lecturer was standing in for the Principal, so every lesson he'd give us something to do on the drawing boards and disappear. Every single Building Construction lesson that year (and sometimes several times each lesson) someone near the back would stand with his left fist raised and shout "Home rule for Wales. Irish go home to Swansea."

I still don't get it...
The only comparison I know is Irish go Home to Holyhead.
If You're English and in a pub in Holyhead when the rugby is on it's because you like living dangerously.
All the pubs are full of Irish and Welsh rugby fans and if England beat either of them ... you have to escape out the toilet window or do a runner just before the end of match.
On the other hand .... if England lose ... they all start buying you drinks!
I need my bed goodnight and God bless you lovely people .... and the diabetics too!

Peachypuff72

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
being woken up early :(
The only comparison I know is Irish go Home to Holyhead.
If You're English and in a pub in Holyhead when the rugby is on it's because you like living dangerously.
All the pubs are full of Irish and Welsh rugby fans and if England beat either of them ... you have to escape out the toilet window or do a runner just before the end of match.
On the other hand .... if England lose ... they all start buying you drinks!
I need my bed goodnight and God bless you lovely people .... and the diabetics too!

I'm from holyhead (hangs head in shame) xx