Heat and levels

kimbo1962

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
I know a few of us mentioned earlier on the fasting readings topic the heat and humidity seems to have put us a few points up on waking today, for the first time in over 2 weeks I have not gone below a 6 first-time it's very warm and humid here in skegness today, I have been busy, errands to do and then strumming in the garden, would have thought busy would have helped levels? I haven't eaten much today as not felt too hungry! Just about to have a low carb dinner of fish and green beans.........we will see!

eddie1968

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Pasta, sorry to me it's vile, yeuch lol (and full of nasty carbs)
It is to get very hot and sticky in the East and Southeast of England in the next few days. Hope you all get a good sleep. Funnily enough it's not been too warm in the West of Scotland but even I noticed a moderate increase in BG's on waking. Maybe a research topic for a post-grad ?:)

Reactions: 2 people

Beshlie

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
I'm in the Southwest and my BS has been up a point or two over the last few days. It's very humid/thundery which is giving me headaches/earache and I'm getting over a UTI, and generally feeling awful. I haven't altered my diet so know it's not that. Also I'm worrying about 2 hospital appointments next week. I don't like my BS going over about 7.6 but don't seem to be able to do much about it at the moment:(.