HBA1C results

• Thread starter Deleted member 83869
  • Start Date
D

Deleted member 83869

Got my hba1c results and for the first time in my 7 years of being diabetic my Hba1c is 77!!! I know it should be lower but it is the lowest it has ever been, my last hba1c was 91!!

Reactions: 11 people

AndBreathe

Master
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Well done Nicola. I'm pleased you've had some positive results from the efforts you've been making.

Reactions: 2 people

noblehead

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Disrespectful people
Well done Nicola, all heading in the right direction :)

Jaylee

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Well done. That result (as they say.) is got to be better than a kick in the ****..
Must be to do with laying off the cheese..?! ;)

D

Deleted member 83869

Well done. That result (as they say.) is got to be better than a kick in the ****..
Must be to do with laying off the cheese..?! ;)
Haha no! I have been having more cheese! lol it's laying off the actual junk and actually testing like I should haha.....next step even lower! and then this back op! lol

Reactions: 4 people
D

Deleted member 83869

First Day of proper low carbing today had about 60g of carbs in total...and I feel great!! :)

Reactions: 6 people

Jaylee

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
There's nothing like a good old fashioned "back op" as an incentive I say..! Lol

I commend you on working on your D control...!

D

Deleted member 83869

There's nothing like a good old fashioned "back op" as an incentive I say..! Lol

I commend you on working on your D control...!
Hahaha I know right....

I shall lol! :) Only taken me about 7ish years in doing so but hey better late than never!

LucySW

Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Insulin
First Day of proper low carbing today had about 60g of carbs in total...and I feel great!! :)
Keep it up Nicola and you'll be romping home !! Best wishes, Lucy

LADA, 55, BMI 23, moderately active. Diagnosed Type 1 in July 2014 after GAD antibody test. HbA1c down from 117 /12.9% to 78 / 9.3% and dropping. Average fasting a.m. BS currently 6.3.
Now on LCHF plus a bit of ex, plus one small daily dose of Insulatard (slow-acting basal insulin) every morning.

Reactions: 3 people
D

Deleted member 83869

Keep it up Nicola and you'll be romping home !! Best wishes, Lucy

LADA, 55, BMI 23, moderately active. Diagnosed Type 1 in July 2014 after GAD antibody test. HbA1c down from 117 /12.9% to 78 / 9.3% and dropping. Average fasting a.m. BS currently 6.3.
Now on LCHF plus a bit of ex, plus one small daily dose of Insulatard (slow-acting basal insulin) every morning.

That's good too! well done!! :) and thank you! x

eddie1968

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Pasta, sorry to me it's vile, yeuch lol (and full of nasty carbs)
Good stuff Nicola, hope things improve even more ! My last HbA1c in May was also 91 mmol/mol and hope mines comes down too with the work I am putting in. HbA1c levels so high have made me feel like **** and no doubt so have you.:)

D

Deleted member 83869

Good stuff Nicola, hope things improve even more ! My last HbA1c in May was also 91 mmol/mol and hope mines comes down too with the work I am putting in. HbA1c levels so high have made me feel like **** and no doubt so have you.:)
Thats good too! Good luck i saw the nurse at the doctor earlier and she had my stuff on the screen and my hba1c back in 2011 was 126 now i never knew it was that high!!

Sent from the Diabetes Forum App