Spreadsheet needed

susieq67

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Has anyone got a link to an easy to use spreadsheet that I can download to my computer ?

I want to combine information on my BG readings with details of what I've eaten so that I can see what causes spikes. At the moment I'm using the diary that came with my monitor but it's not got a lot of space for notes etc.

Bluetit1802

Legend
Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
Do you use Windows? Have you got Office? If so, you can use the Excel spread sheet contained therein.

susieq67

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Do you use Windows? Have you got Office? If so, you can use the Excel spread sheet contained therein.

yes and yes - but was hoping to find one already formatted :)

(when I was working formatting spreadsheets was a big part of my job, these days I can't be ar*sed setting up them myself if there is already one in existence !)

Reactions: 2 people

Alanp35

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Cricket, golf
Has anyone got a link to an easy to use spreadsheet that I can download to my computer ?

I want to combine information on my BG readings with details of what I've eaten so that I can see what causes spikes. At the moment I'm using the diary that came with my monitor but it's not got a lot of space for notes etc.

I have an XL which covers much of what is needed for you.
Send me your email,addy and I'll send you a copy. Don't worry if it does nt totally suit. I'm to too,precious.

Late onset T1, several auto immune issues.
Humalogmix25 twice a day, Methotrexate 25mg once per week, FolicAcid 5mg once per week, prednisolone 5mg daily, Allopurinol 300mg, Calcichew-D3 800iu, Levothyroxine 50mcg, Atenolol 50mg, Losarten 100mg, Aspirin 75mg, Nicorandil 20mg, Nitrolingual GTN spray, Metformin 2000mg, Allimemazine 10mg, Lanzoprazole 30mg, Atorvastatin 20mg, Co Codamol 8/500mg, Depo Medrone (Methylprednisolone) or double Prednisolone for 7 days in case of RA flare.

whiskymark

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
I use Google Docs (think they've just renamed it to Sheets or something) which is online so you can access your documents anywhere you are online - there's an app for phones too. Very useful. I set up a quick spreadsheet in two minutes. It was just a few column headers.

susieq67

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I have an XL which covers much of what is needed for you.
Send me your email,addy and I'll send you a copy. Don't worry if it does nt totally suit. I'm to too,precious.

Late onset T1, several auto immune issues.
Humalogmix25 twice a day, Methotrexate 25mg once per week, FolicAcid 5mg once per week, prednisolone 5mg daily, Allopurinol 300mg, Calcichew-D3 800iu, Levothyroxine 50mcg, Atenolol 50mg, Losarten 100mg, Aspirin 75mg, Nicorandil 20mg, Nitrolingual GTN spray, Metformin 2000mg, Allimemazine 10mg, Lanzoprazole 30mg, Atorvastatin 20mg, Co Codamol 8/500mg, Depo Medrone (Methylprednisolone) or double Prednisolone for 7 days in case of RA flare.
thanks Alan, but I've just set up a very simple record which is all I need for now whilst I check out which foods cause spikes :)

susieq67

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I use Google Docs (think they've just renamed it to Sheets or something) which is online so you can access your documents anywhere you are online - there's an app for phones too. Very useful. I set up a quick spreadsheet in two minutes. It was just a few column headers.

thanks but don't have a phone that takes apps - mines a very basic model - just calls and texts !!!

andcol

Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
had a quick look but much more information than I want/need to record !
But all you need to record is date and reading as a minimum. If you tell it which readings was before eating it will give you some better graphs