• Thread starter Deleted member 83869
  • Start Date

Scandichic

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Michael Gove and his insane educational? policies!
I have a girlfriend with a terrific sense of humour. For her 50th birthday she had her first tattoo. Its a very small laundry symbol under one arm which says "50 degrees. Wash With Care". She hopes it will be useful when she's in a nursing home!

You really can't read too much into tattoos. Or the word weird. Each person's definition will be different.

Chill! No diabetic is weird ;)
image.jpg

Reactions: 2 people

Scandichic

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Michael Gove and his insane educational? policies!
I have a girlfriend with a terrific sense of humour. For her 50th birthday she had her first tattoo. Its a very small laundry symbol under one arm which says "50 degrees. Wash With Care". She hopes it will be useful when she's in a nursing home!

You really can't read too much into tattoos. Or the word weird. Each person's definition will be different.

Chill! No diabetic is weird ;)
My mum had a friend who had a daughter who was a theatre sister. One day they had to do an op on a girl who was a punk. She'd died her pubic hair green and had ""keep off the grass" tattooed above it. I thought this was funny but like the laundry label even more..... Can't stop chuckling!:D Must have hurt like hell! :arghh:

Ambersilva

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
My mum had a friend who had a daughter who was a theatre sister. One day they had to do an op on a girl who was a punk. She'd died her pubic hair green and had ""keep off the grass" tattooed above it. I thought this was funny but like the laundry label even more..... Can't stop chuckling!:D Must have hurt like hell! :arghh:

I will remember that for when my granddaughters get to know what they can do with that part of their anatomy.

Jaylee

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
I once convinced an ex to change her mind when she kept going on about getting my name tattooed when I had other plans regarding the relationship...

Some "lucky guy" is now looking at the eye of Horus thanks to me..! :p

Reactions: 2 people

Danny Prince

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
My Likes
Tbh I don't see why someone would want it, IMO the tattoo is weird to have that doesn't have to mean diabetics are weird, just would hve something more creative, tis abit dull