Shopping List

Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
I am also trying to do a low carb shopping list (and low cost if at all possible!) but finding it difficult. It's for my husband who is picky to start with so it doesn't help!

forge

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Getting old and everything that goes with it. All the repeats on TV. The drongos who ring me up to sell me things. Religious havens for pedophiles and war-mongers.
I am also trying to do a low carb shopping list (and low cost if at all possible!) but finding it difficult. It's for my husband who is picky to start with so it doesn't help!
He needs to learn that he can choose to be picky but it might end up ending badly because diabetes does not understand picky it just attacks our organs when our BS is too high.

The chocolate cake is good and stir fries are easy and anything cooked in the slow cooker is good. Just ask him what he likes and find a recipe or 3 or adapt a recipe.

claymic

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
I tried the chocolate cake and Omg it is delicious especially with a bit of cream on top. Been having such every few days. Helps of with chocolate cravings