Rawr.

XIX

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
I'm not exactly new to this forum (although I mostly just lurk) but I thought I'd introduce myself to make the green reminder button thing go away.

My RL name is really hard to spell, so you guys can call me Z if you want. I'm 19 (as you may realise by my username), from London, and I'm just about to start my second year of university. I was diagnosed in February of this year with T1 and am currently on MDI.

This forum has actually really helped me deal with my diagnosis, so thank you guys for all your support. :) If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Reactions: 3 people

Heathenlass

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Welcome :)
How are you coping on MDI ? And what are you studying?

I'm nosey!:D

Signy

XIX

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Welcome :)
How are you coping on MDI ? And what are you studying?

I'm nosey!:D

Signy

Haha, no problem! :)

I'm studying Biomedical Sciences which has been both painful and useful (I was actually learning about the pancreas when I got admitted to hospital...)

I seem to be able to maintain good control on MDIs, but then again I'm honeymooning at the moment so it could just be that my pancreas is still hanging on for a few more months. I was low carbing before the summer holidays as well which helped, so I will probably try and resume that again at some point.

Reactions: 2 people