Spring is sprung....

sugarless sue

Master
Dislikes
Rude people! Not being able to do the things I want to do.
If I had been talking about one mother then I would have been correct in my usage!! :D

gillyh

Dislikes
arrogant drivers/people, ill mannered people, cruelty to people and animals, condescention
Remember to take care of enjoy being with your mother as life is so short. My mom died 27 years ago and I still miss her. :cry:

Cameraman

Dislikes
Rude or ignorant people
I've been out this morning in the fresh air enjoying some quality time with my daughter and took these.

IMG_6206.jpg

IMG_6203.jpg

IMG_6205.jpg

IMG_6201.jpg

hanadr

Expert
Dislikes
soaps on telly and people talking about the characters as if they were real.
Hi Choccy
If you need company walking, come round my way. I have 3 little dogs who would love to do 5 miles. I can only do it with 2 of them, because the old one is blind and needs a person to herself. The younger ones, I let off the leashes and let them run( always providing it's safe and no Big dogs about)
At present all 3 are switched off and basking on a little old cane sofa in the conservatory.

chocoholic

Lovely piccies, cameraman. :D

Hanadr, 'fraid I'd be useless as a dog walker. I hate to say this to a dog-lover but I don't like dogs. Well, I think they don't like me actually. Perhaps they just sense I'm scared of them. I had one jump up at me, quite madly, when I was little and also a dog knocked my eldest son over when he was a toddler and I thought it was going to maul him. I snatched my son up so quick but it's really turned me off dogs. I can cope a bit better if owners keep them on leads, which I'm sure you do.

cugila

Master
Dislikes
People who are touchy.......feign indignation at the slightest thing. Hypocrites, bullies and cowards.
Is that a Cabbage :lol: :lol:

sugarless sue

Master
Dislikes
Rude people! Not being able to do the things I want to do.
Yes of course ,Ken,all cabbages have flowers like that!! :roll: :roll:

cugila

Master
Dislikes
People who are touchy.......feign indignation at the slightest thing. Hypocrites, bullies and cowards.
I'm not very agricultural.

Bubsy Malone

Dislikes
Patronising people, fish and cold callers
I'm the same as you choccy - when I was a tiddler a great big alsatian jumped on my pram and I was terrified of them ever since. Thankfully, I've got better over the years but my son was bitten when he was younger and he ended up scared of them as well. No wonder, after waiting for nearly 3 hours in casualty for a tetanus jab aaargh! I'm sure they sense our nervousness as well!

IanD

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Carbohydrates
IanD said:
I must get out & photograph the daffs on Norwood Green before the vandals gather them for what is wrongly called "Mothers Day." :twisted:
81568819a078dba98af63aa0b16a786f277a3d4fdca830ae106e109f1a6ceec08cdec199.jpg

Bubsy Malone

Dislikes
Patronising people, fish and cold callers
Hee hee your sig will definitely keep my mum happy for quite a while yet! Likin' it! :D

cugila

Master
Dislikes
Bubsy Malone said:
Hee hee your sig will definitely keep my mum happy for quite a while yet! Likin' it! :D

Thanks Bubsy. The only problem is it's true. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ken