About ready to give up

))Denise((

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
It took between a month and six weeks before I started feeling better on the Vitamin D supplements. There is a more easily absorbed version called DLux which you spray under your tongue.

clarehayward

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Hi Clare, welcome

I can't speak for Scandi but my cholesterol has gone down on this diet (with exercise as well), although some do experience an initial rise. It's the components of cholesterol that are more important than the total though (see my sig below), and there is endless debate here and elsewhere on what is high, normal and low, should you take statins etc.

Wow that is amazing and I did notice your very great results under your post. Nice work. The HbA1c is amazing in a short space of time so you're definitely doing something very right! :) I also know that the proteins and some of the fattier meats/foods fill you up so therefore you stop eating so much, or having so many carbs and seem better balanced. I'm starting to have some beans with meals - haricot/chick peas/kidney and bgs after meals seem to be much more stable and lower than when I eat say bread, rice, pasta, jacket potatoes. I am definitely going to try this and monitor the results and I am so hoping for some weight loss as I definitely need that :(

Reactions: 2 people