I superjuiced

cavelioness

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Non-insulin injectable medication (incretin mimetics)
and it worked....saw my diabetic nurse today havent seen her since January. She asked me to take my shoes and socks off as normal to step on the scale and I didnt say anything but had this big cheesy grin on my face when she saw I am over 2 stone down...yes 15 kilos. my bp is 110/70 so tomorrow I have to do my bloods. I can finish my injections of Victoza and dont need them anymore. She wants to see my bloods before she goes on holiday as I am nearly down to the new label of normal....no trace of diabetes. I could scream it from the rooftops...I watched Jason Vales SuperJuiceme and "fat sick and nearly dead" I bought a Sage juicer already had a good blender and visited my local market for fresh produce and went to town. I loathe spinach and avocado but in the juice didnt even notice them in fact the avacado gave them a nice buttery flavour. I have wheatgrass capsules as well as flaxseed, Spirulina and Chlorella. There is no way I could take those as a juice. I did the 28 day plan with normal walking trying to do at least 10,000 steps a day but that didnt work too good in the heat. So minimal walking it was and boy did I feel guilty in not trying harder...if I had who knows how much I would have lost. So that makes me more determined to do more. I will carry on juicing at least one or two a day and a super healthy meal. I will succeed with this. The support I have had and reading other peoples journeys on facebook have helped so much.

Reactions: 4 people

cavelioness

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Well got my hba1c back today 4.2 I am so happy wth this result

peacetrain

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Well got my hba1c back today 4.2 I am so happy wth this result

4.2? Please will you confirm that? I'm not one of the most informed here but an HbA1c result of 4.2 would spear to be off the NHS chart. I know different people have different ranges so please forgive me for doubting. I simply wondered if it was a typo.

Sent from the Diabetes Forum App

cavelioness

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
4.2? Please will you confirm that? I'm not one of the most informed here but an HbA1c result of 4.2 would spear to be off the NHS chart. I know different people have different ranges so please forgive me for doubting. I simply wondered if it was a typo.

Sent from the Diabetes Forum App
how do you mean off the chart..... lady who gives the results when I rang said 4.2 or 42 cant remember which now...(was up early after a bad night)