Dislikes
Nothing
Hi my family have gone out and got me a coffee machine ,can we drink this stuff

Silver Hammer

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Oh yes! I got a bean to cup coffee machine about a couple of months ago and I love it. No noticeable change to my BG levels, but I do always drink it "straight", ie black and no sugar. I suppose I get through about 1/1/2 bags of beans a week. One of life's little pleasures. I do hope that no one else comes back with reasons against.

Maxwell

Reactions: 3 people

mo53

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Yes Silver Hammer I hope there are no reasons against too. My OH has just bought me a tassimo machine ad te coffee is super. Like you I take i black with no sugar. :)

douglas99

Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Other
I drink it, with a dash of skimmed milk. Doesn't raise my BS when I test.
Finding something I could drink was the hardest thing for me, so I probably drink too much coffee nowadays!

mo53

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
I drink black coffee or sparkling water. I keep a bottle in the fridge.:)

south711

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Other
Dislikes
being a diabetic and finding restrictions.to life style. people who do not understand the problems one has. not being able to afford to come back to uk for holidays as often, quite expensive. miss some foods that the French do not do. but can live with that French drivers. who love to tail gate. and they love to drive over the white line. in rural areas they are a pain. but get use to it. does put the wind up you. But driving in the UK found that drivers want to get as close as they can. and the traffic. it took me 25 minutes to get to friends house which was less then a mile away. due to traffic.
Hello everyone, Coffee, I have been drinking black coffee no sugar only freshly ground coffee with cinnamon for about a year now no problems I buy the sticks and break a piece off and grind this down with the beans, great would miss my coffee

Silver Hammer

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
My machine is a DeLonghi Magnifica, amazing double expressos at the touch of a button. I used to have a cafetiere about once a fortnight, but now I have a couple of cups every night, and more at weekends! I wouldn't be without it now.

Maxwell

Brunneria

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Unless you have problems with caffeine, or put sugar in the coffee, just enjoy! :happy:

south711

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Other
Dislikes
being a diabetic and finding restrictions.to life style. people who do not understand the problems one has. not being able to afford to come back to uk for holidays as often, quite expensive. miss some foods that the French do not do. but can live with that French drivers. who love to tail gate. and they love to drive over the white line. in rural areas they are a pain. but get use to it. does put the wind up you. But driving in the UK found that drivers want to get as close as they can. and the traffic. it took me 25 minutes to get to friends house which was less then a mile away. due to traffic.
My coffee machine is on everyday, infact would miss not having my coffee everyday

K

Kat100

Love a morning coffee ...decafe .....without milk for me , or a dash of almond milk ....

south711

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Other
Dislikes
no milk, hate decaff