Now on Metformin

Dodger

Dislikes
Lamb
<font face="Arial Black"></font id="Arial Black"><font size="6"></font id="size6"><font color="blue"></font id="blue">Hi All, just got back from the Doctor's he has now prescribed Metformin 2x500mg daily one with breakfast and one with evening meal.
So we will have to see how we go on with that, anything to watch out for?

God bless and regards from Roger.

lopper

hello r
i take 2 met a day
i am not sure at the moment
they might be giving me constipation
i wiil see how it goes
bye

Dodger

Dislikes
Lamb
<font face="Arial Black"></font id="Arial Black"><b></b><i></i><font size="6"></font id="size6"><font color="blue"></font id="blue">Hi Lopper, thanks hope all goes well.

Dennis

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Non-insulin injectable medication (incretin mimetics)
Dislikes
People who join web forums to be agressive and cause trouble

Dodger

Dislikes
Lamb
<font face="Arial Black"></font id="Arial Black"><b></b><i></i><font color="blue"></font id="blue">Hi Dennis, thanks, not been on them long enough to tell yet, but on several other meds for other problems so have a constant path to the loo anyway, cheers.

garrycrone

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Roger. The trips to the loo do ease off after a while. The trick is to ensure you take the Metformin with food otherwise it can be an interesting day. Some days I find that even with food I just have a bad day - you get used to it. Hope everything goes well and that you settle down with the condition. All the people on the site are incredibly helpful and will always try to assist - just ask the questions and dont worry if it might sound daft. Sometimes the little things are the easiest to fix and someone else has always gone through it. Good luck.

Dodger

Dislikes
Lamb
<b></b><i></i><font face="Arial Black"></font id="Arial Black"><font size="6"></font id="size6"><font color="blue"></font id="blue">Hi Garry, thanks, I will be asking questions as they arise, speak soon.