2014/15 Football Season

JohnD54

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Rice
Just back from OT, as I believe I mentioned they were waiting for me and my good lady to get back before putting a performance together, not disappointed, but a work in progress.

Hopefully we can move forward from here, season on.

Reactions: 4 people

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
there's no point passing teams to death if you can't score! It's so frustrating. Yes our midfield is great, very creative, but we do need a goal poacher. I am hoping Welbeck will be exactly what we've been waiting for. Re the midfield - Now that's what Hockaday did wrong at FGR, lots of strikers and defenders and he forgot about the midfield. Nightmare. I much prefer Wenger's way of doing it, but we need to score goals. We need to win a game.
For me it's the hopes and dreams on your way to a match, then maybe the silent long journey home....that's the Aaaarrrrggghhh factor for me.
No matter how bad you were in the previous fixture. You always think you can win the next one. Unless you are Rovers fan, then it's we might be lucky and get a point off Hartlepool!
What's it like to win back to back? Rovers haven't done this for over two years!

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Just back from OT, as I believe I mentioned they were waiting for me and my good lady to get back before putting a performance together, not disappointed, but a work in progress.

Hopefully we can move forward from here, season on.
Well done! You certainly needed that but you still have to beat the big teams.

Reactions: 2 people

zand

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
No matter how bad you were in the previous fixture. You always think you can win the next one. Unless you are Rovers fan, then it's we might be lucky and get a point off Hartlepool!
What's it like to win back to back? Rovers haven't done this for over two years!
Yes that's so true. Sometimes we go to a match and it's so good, then we expect the next one to be good and it's back to same old same old.........I'll let you know next time we win 2! Seem to be drawing too many right now.

Andy12345

Expert
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Doctors
ive supported football my whole life, been to a million games yet dont have a clue about football, for me it was a good excuse to have a beer and jump up and down singing until my voice went, running on the pitch and generally making a nuisance of ourselves on the way to and from the games,singing on the tubes and trains, the gesturing to and generlly antagonising the opposing supporters,....zonal marking? 4-3-4-2-1-3-4-2? what is that all about lol

Reactions: 3 people

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Hull (tigers) v West (Irons) tonight on SS1. What do you lot think for the result?

Would like to think that the hammers could get a draw after their last game. However city are not to bad at home.
Draw for me. Goalless! Hope not!

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Have not seen any posts from @semiphonic hope he is ok! Being a hammers fan I thought he would have something to say!

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Work in progress as I said but at least there's some light at the end of the tunnel.
You've had one bad season in twenty! Lol!
I still think you are not good enough at the back to challenge for the top spot!

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Hull (tigers) v West (Irons) tonight on SS1. What do you lot think for the result?

Would like to think that the hammers could get a draw after their last game. However city are not to bad at home.
Draw for me. Goalless! Hope not!
There goes my goalless draw! What a strike for the equaliser!

JohnD54

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Rice
You've had one bad season in twenty! Lol!
I still think you are not good enough at the back to challenge for the top spot!
Nosher , can't disagree with you there but it's going to be interesting to try, and top four is all I'm looking for this season ANYTHING else would be a bonus.

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Arrogant and ignorant people.
More footy tonight and lets hope we can stuff The Latics (Wigan) tonight.Send back over the pennines with tail between legs.

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Arrogant and ignorant people.

Yeah thats what i keep saying i try to keep the faith lol.We might be lucky tonight and scrape a point with Wigan.Though id be extremely happy if we got all 3 points god knows we need em now

zand

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Well that's a mixed bag for me. A nice 3-1 win for Leeds at Bournemouth and a point for FGR at Eastleigh (2-2). And same old same old from Arsenal. So glad we didn't go to Dortmund this year after all!

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Newports goalie had a blinder first half so 0-0 fair result! We are struggling to score. Can we get 3 consecutive 0-0s on Saturday. Mid table mediocrity and tha attendance was well down!