strips cost 22.00 for fifty
can they be bought cheaper
thanks fogone

Bluetit1802

Legend
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Yes I do. I was given an Accu-chek Mobile by my nurse but had to buy my own strips - £25 for 50, which didn't even last a week. I did discover that they can be bought cheaper on Ebay, but decided to change to Codefree. Many Type 2's on this forum use the Codefree.

fogone

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Yes I do. I was given an Accu-chek Mobile by my nurse but had to buy my own strips - £25 for 50, which didn't even last a week. I did discover that they can be bought cheaper on Ebay, but decided to change to Codefree. Many Type 2's on this forum use the Codefree.
thanks for that having spent 22.00 last night on strips will use them up then try codefree

serendipity

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Needles!
Liver

That is a shame, I was also given an accu-check mobile but argued my case and got the cassette and lancets on presciption!

Bluetit1802

Legend
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
thanks for that having spent 22.00 last night on strips will use them up then try codefree

Personally, I would order one now and keep the others with some strips as a spare in case of accidents.