Meh

• Thread starter Deleted member 83869
  • Start Date
D

Deleted member 83869

This isn't actually diabetes related as such but eugh I just feel so fed up with everything, I feel I can't even cope anymore! I just want to give up and curl up in a ball and cry until there is nothing left....maybe I feel like this because I haven't taken my antidepressant yet, but I just feel like I could/am going to breakdown!
I talk to my boyfriend and he just thinks I am exagerrating with everything that is wrong with me...he doesn't admit that but I know it.
He doesn't understand and I don't think he ever will, he thinks I need to "rest" but I know I don't need that...resting and sitting in a room doing nothing is just going to send me into over draft or whatever....

I don't care if no one replies I just needed to rant and get this off of my chest! :( xx

K

Kat100

Hi Nicola ,
Good days and bad days ...you are having a bad one ..by the sound of it ....not nice to feel like that .
Take your medication and give it time to work ....give it a bit of time ...you will soon be giving us a lot more smiles .. :)
Now make your day into a positive one ....what could you do to cheer yourself up ...
Watch a film
Read a book
Often I end up making a nice meal ...yes it love my main evening meal and if I I have achieved doing that I feel good ..tired but better .
Sometimes I google what ingredients I have in the fridge and recepies appear ...gives me some thing new to focus on ...
Send us lots of happy smiles soon , but in the meantime look after yourself x

Reactions: 2 people
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
It's tough Nicola, as Kat said, good days and bad days.
I know how you feel though, the day to day slog of my injury and its complications is so very hard at times, I don't want to burden my teenager, but the help and support from members on here have really helped me so much. they have been just brilliant.:D

((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))) from me and remember you're not alone

Take care RRB x.

Reactions: 5 people
D

Deleted member 83869

Hi Nicola ,
Good days and bad days ...you are having a bad one ..by the sound of it ....not nice to feel like that .
Take your medication and give it time to work ....give it a bit of time ...you will soon be giving us a lot more smiles .. :)
Now make your day into a positive one ....what could you do to cheer yourself up ...
Watch a film
Read a book
Often I end up making a nice meal ...yes it love my main evening meal and if I I have achieved doing that I feel good ..tired but better .
Sometimes I google what ingredients I have in the fridge and recepies appear ...gives me some thing new to focus on ...
Send us lots of happy smiles soon , but in the meantime look after yourself x

I don't want to take it until tonight as I have a feeling thats what could be the reason that I am so tired!
I'm at work :( not much I can do!

collectingrocks

Assuming you don't work weekends(?), at least it's Friday. Sounds like you've had a bad week.

Guess your boyfriend needs a bit of educating...

Big hug from me ((((HUG))))

D

Deleted member 83869

Assuming you don't work weekends(?), at least it's Friday. Sounds like you've had a bad week.

Guess your boyfriend needs a bit of educating...

Big hug from me ((((HUG))))

No I don't work weekends thankfully...but no money = no fun to be had! nevermind!

Ha ALOT of educating and to be taught to listen!! Diabetes isn't even bothering me now! It's everything else....x

izzzi

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Not much of a rant compared to the many that come this way, I hope all gets better for you .
Maybe your boyfriend is just trying his best yet not in a clever way.
If it is not diabetic related,then you and your boyfriend need a pleasant break or nice day out and sod all the problems.
Or am I a old fool with 2 daughters that have boyfriends that don't know my girls.
images

D

Deleted member 83869

Not much of a rant compared to the many that come this way, I hope all gets better for you .
Maybe your boyfriend is just trying his best yet not in a clever way.
If it is not diabetic related,then you and your boyfriend need a pleasant break or nice day out and sod all the problems.
Or am I a old fool with 2 daughters that have boyfriends that don't know my girls.
images

I love the little bear thingy hehe! Made me smile...thank you!
I have many breaks and it's all just back to square one I might go and stay at my Dad's for the night I don't know! It's not diabetes related but it's all health related! :( x

Sara J

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hello Nicola
Your not alone. Honesty. You need too find someone too listen too you. If you feel you can't open up to someone close see, your GP too maybe arrange some counselling sessions.
Take one day at a time. At the moment that should be your focus.
Just get through the day. Tomorrows another one.
( feel free too message me if you like. I haven't used this yet on this site but. I'm pretty much rock bottom too so, if you want too share whinges.
I'll listen ... Or read & help where I can)
Take care x

Reactions: 7 people
D

Deleted member 83869

Hello Nicola
Your not alone. Honesty. You need too find someone too listen too you. If you feel you can't open up to someone close see, your GP too maybe arrange some counselling sessions.
Take one day at a time. At the moment that should be your focus.
Just get through the day. Tomorrows another one.
( feel free too message me if you like. I haven't used this yet on this site but. I'm pretty much rock bottom too so, if you want too share whinges.
I'll listen ... Or read & help where I can)
Take care x

I've tried counselling and I hated it! I don't know what it is! :/

Thank you :) You too xx

Sara J

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
No problem. Take care.
( tried counselling myself, couldn't open up, not diabetic related. Just my life) x

izzzi

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
I love the little bear thingy hehe! Made me smile...thank you!
I have many breaks and it's all just back to square one I might go and stay at my Dad's for the night I don't know! It's not diabetes related but it's all health related! :( x
I love it when my daughter comes to us for the night. funny enough my daughter was very upset with things last week and spent the night with us ( tears etc;) she is back on top now. ( daddys girl kind of thing I think helps ).:)

D

Deleted member 83869

I love it when my daughter comes to us for the night. funny enough my daughter was very upset with things last week and spent the night with us ( tears etc;) she is back on top now. ( daddys girl kind of thing I think helps ).:)

I shall see how it goes down with the fella ha!

Patricia21

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Animal crualty
Thinking about you,tomorrow another day,make plans,go for a walk or a swim,both good for your back and depression.Hug.

noblehead

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Disrespectful people
You seem to have had your fair share of problems over the last few months Nicola. Some great advice above and can't add much more, just remember to take your meds and if things do get on top of you see your gp, sometimes counselling can help with such matters when things get out of hand.

Best wishes and try and have a relaxing weekend.

Emmotha

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hi.
I have Diabetes and my husband has depression. Ppl think it sounds odd, though both are tough I feel like diabetes is easier to manage than depression (from our experiences). I say if I could only cure one of us it would be him. I can't imagine what it's like trying to deal with both! I think depression is not easy for ppl understand, just keep talking to him and look after yourself :)

Reactions: 6 people
G

graj0

This isn't actually diabetes related as such but eugh I just feel so fed up with everything, I feel I can't even cope anymore! I just want to give up and curl up in a ball and cry until there is nothing left....maybe I feel like this because I haven't taken my antidepressant yet, but I just feel like I could/am going to breakdown!
I talk to my boyfriend and he just thinks I am exagerrating with everything that is wrong with me...he doesn't admit that but I know it.
He doesn't understand and I don't think he ever will, he thinks I need to "rest" but I know I don't need that...resting and sitting in a room doing nothing is just going to send me into over draft or whatever....

I don't care if no one replies I just needed to rant and get this off of my chest! :( xx
It's good that you can come on to this forum and say how you feel, nobody will be judgmental and I expect a lot will be able to say that they've been there a few times. The good bit is that it will pass and you will feel on top of the world.
I can only say that I hope you will feel better very soon, it doesn't matter what anyone else thinks, just look after yourself. Take care.

Reactions: 6 people

Charles Robin

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hi Nicola, I hope you're feeling a bit better today. You said in an earlier post that you don't want to just sit around 'resting', which I can readily understand. Therefore, perhaps it's time to look for a new challenge. As you're from Essex maybe you could go to Clacton and change their minds about supporting Ukip :p (As a fellow essexer I would love to do this myself but I moved away a few years ago so I'm a bit too far to sort it out).
Alternatively, have you considered creative writing? Your posts tend to be well written, so you might have a flair for it. It can also be a good way of working through problems, turning your issues into a character on a written page. Flawed characters in books are often born from the things that authors dislike about themselves. Equally, creating characters with your many good points can give you a real boost too!
If you're feeling really hardcore, November is NaNoWriMo (national novel writing month). The idea is you write an entire novel of at least 50,000 words between the 1st and 30th of November, with emphasis being on quantity rather than quality. You win if you surpass 50,000 words. All winners get the prize of satisfaction at having written a novel. You can sign up at http://nanowrimo.org
Whatever happens, I do hope you feel better soon.

Reactions: 7 people