Frozen shoulder experiences

Jaz253

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Government politic management anywhere, extreme religion approach, uninformed doctors
Hi! Havent found any recent thread about this, so would suggest for all types 1 who have or had experienced this to share their stories... Best wishes :)

sonaarora

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
In the initial stage i had my right shoulder frozen .. but with physiotherapy it got better
Now i do 10kg shrugs ! 8)
And hope to do 20kg by the next month

Reactions: 2 people

Jaz253

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Government politic management anywhere, extreme religion approach, uninformed doctors
Sonaarora 10kg lifting is that for real? It feels so so good to know there is treatment for this since Im having trouble at nights... Wishing u the best so can get ur 20kg goal!!

Jaz253

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Just what I was looking for. Really appreciated Bill :) Sometimes it seems there's too much (good) info & people in here :)

rochari

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
You are very welcome Jaz. For me it was the worst pain ever and can be very debilitating so my sympathies are with you. I am now almost pain-free but it has taken a few years to get there. Fingers crossed though that you will soon be on that journey back to 'normal'.

Bill