Introduce Yourself: Answer Some Personal Questions

chrisloters

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Hi guys!,

Name is Chris, diagnosed T2, 40 yo, Looking for a group and other discussion where i can learn ow to cope up with the condition...

This forum looks lively!

Reactions: 2 people

Julie.reid1906

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Hi all I'm Julie, been T1 diabetic for 13 year and have been on a pump for 2.5 years now. Just looking to make some friends to share experience with. I live in dunfermline and I'm 29 years old.

Crispy17

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
- What is your name? Crispy
- How old are you? 44
- Are you male or female? Male
- Which country are you from? England
- Which city/area do you live in? North East
- Are you religious? No
- Pick three words to describe your personality. Three words to describe something a complicated as a personality? Not possible!
- Do you have any pets? Yes Monty a Royal Python
- Microsoft or Apple? Out of the two Microsoft but have no loyalty or affection to either.
- Which sport(s) (if any) do you like/play? None
- Do you get angry easily? lately yes
- Do you have any tattoos or piercings? If so, where? Two tattoos on arms no piercings anymore
- List your five favourite musicians/bands. Depends on my mood but anything with a good guitar riff
- What would you say your favourite music genre is? Rock
- What is your favourite flag? don't have one
- Ever gone camping? Yes
- Ever been in love? Yes
- Ever used fake tan? no
- Which countries have you visited? Lots, most of Western Europe and as far afield as Hong Kong and Siberia
- Favourite city? Don't have one
- List your five favourite TV programmes. 8 out of 10 Cats, Have I got News For You, Mock the Week, Family Guy, QI
- List your five favourite films. An American Werewolf in London, The Crow, Alien, Predator
- Are you wealthy? lol I wish
- Do you work? If so, as what? Yes Civil Servant
- List the subjects you study/have studied. Electronic Engineering, Accountancy, Book Keeping.

Last edited by a moderator:

GuyB

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Hi my name is Guy. I am 61 and live in Durban, South Africa.

I have always believed that I am immortal, kind of a Rambo, and that the Type 2 Diabetes that I have been suffering from for over 12 years is something that can be controlled by pills and that I could eat away quite normally, only omitting serious sugars and that I would be OK. Well guess what - I have met my match and I am not immortal and Rambo is a has-been.

For a month and a half now I have been battling with Diabetic Amyotrophy in my left leg (thigh).

What started with a sharp pain with no apparent reason, just a pain in the muscle, has now resulted in me having to use crutches full time. At the same time I have also developed peripheral neuropathy, having suffered from sore feet now for a number of years.

When I did the 3-month blood sugar test recently it was 10.6.

Well yes I am in trouble and I hope that I can reverse the Diabetic Amyotrophy. I am following a strict diet right now, regularly checking my sugar levels which seem to be under control.

I will also start regular exercising shortly, since the pain has subsided in my leg, although it still feels numb and can collapse totally when in a certain position.

I have learnt a serious lesson and since experience is the best teacher, I am now an advocate of taking Diabetes Type 2 seriously.

Any help will be appreciated in terms of advice on getting back to walking without crutches and reversing the Diabetic Amyotrophy.

Currently on 500mg of Glucovance twice a day, Lyrica 150mg twice a day for the Peripheral Neuropathy and 50mg Trepilene once a day in the evenings.

A new man

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Hi all

Just joined so thought I would start at the beginning!

- Include a photo here if you wish to. See my avatar
- What is your name? Nick
- How old are you? 36
- Are you male or female? Male last time I checked
- Which city/area do you live in? Leicester
- Are you religious? Nahh
- Pick three words to describe your personality. Funny, likeable, laid back,
- Do you have any pets? No unless children count!
- Microsoft or Apple? Apple
- Which sport(s) (if any) do you like/play? Golf
- Do you get angry easily? Nope so when I do you know it's serious!
- Do you have any tattoos or piercings? If so, where? Nope
- List your five favourite musicians/bands. Nofx, Green Day, Wildhearts, Terrorvision, Rancid
- What would you say your favourite music genre is? Punk
- What is your favourite flag? Jolly Roger
- Ever gone camping? Yep
- Ever been in love? Yep still am!
- Ever used fake tan? Nope
- Which countries have you visited? West/Southern Europe, USA
- Favourite city? Venice
- List your five favourite TV programmes. 24, House, waking the dead, Silent witness, Sherlock
- List your five favourite films. Back to the future 1 2 and 3, Armageddon, Wolf of Wall Street
- Are you wealthy? Not in money terms
- Do you work? If so, as what? Accountant
- List the subjects you study/have studied. Medicinal chemistry at Uni then did chartered accountancy exams
- What do you like most about yourself? Honest hardworking dad with good sense of humour
- What do you like least about yourself? Until now not taking my diabetes seriously!

Bazzza

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
What is your name? Bar
- How old are you? 28
- Are you male or female? Male
- Which country are you from? Hibernia
- Which city/area do you live in? Baile Átha Cliath
- Are you religious? No
- Pick three words to describe your personality. Guarded, Quiet & Observant
- Do you have any pets? Yes
- Microsoft or Apple? Microsoft
- Which sport(s) (if any) do you like/play? Snooker
- Do you get angry easily? No
- Do you have any tattoos or piercings? No
- List your five favourite musicians/bands. Harald Bluechel, Oliver Lieb.
- What would you say your favourite music genre is? Electronic
- What is your favourite flag? The Tri-Colour
- Ever gone camping? Yes
- Ever been in love? No
- Ever used fake tan? No
- Which countries have you visited? Spain, USA, UK, France, Holland
- Favourite city? Galway
- List your five favourite TV programmes. Dont watch much TV. Homes under the hammer I suppose.
- List your five favourite films. Into the west, Sweet home Alabama.
- Are you wealthy? Not yet
- Do you work? If so, as what? No
- List the subjects you study/have studied. Music, Computers, Biology
- What do you like most about yourself? That I'm myself
- What do you like least about yourself? Fear.

simon hand

Hi I'm Simon I'm 44 type 1 diabetic and have been since I was 21.
I'm in reasonable shape but my eyes are deteriorating. I thought I would come on here to chat with other diabetics to get tips advice and listen to other peoples problems and concerns.
I've been feeling very depressed of late as my wife left me at the beginning of the year having an affair and one of the contributing factors was my diabetes or so I was told and she has used this against me to say my two daughters aren't safe with me, more so if I have a hypo. Unfortunately, I've had a chest infection recently and as result of that I had a hypo which to be honest is very unusual for me but my youngest daughter who is 11 was with me on her own in the house but she was fantastic and called for help.
I've considered an insulin pump as I met another diabetic who was having hypos and then was recommended to change to a pump and he says he's never looked back ?
Can anyone recommend an insulin pump or advise on their experiences with one.
If anyone else has any tips advise I would be very happy to hear about it.
Thanks Simon

C

catherinecherub

Hi I'm Simon I'm 44 type 1 diabetic and have been since I was 21.
I'm in reasonable shape but my eyes are deteriorating. I thought I would come on here to chat with other diabetics to get tips advice and listen to other peoples problems and concerns.
I've been feeling very depressed of late as my wife left me at the beginning of the year having an affair and one of the contributing factors was my diabetes or so I was told and she has used this against me to say my two daughters aren't safe with me, more so if I have a hypo. Unfortunately, I've had a chest infection recently and as result of that I had a hypo which to be honest is very unusual for me but my youngest daughter who is 11 was with me on her own in the house but she was fantastic and called for help.
I've considered an insulin pump as I met another diabetic who was having hypos and then was recommended to change to a pump and he says he's never looked back ?
Can anyone recommend an insulin pump or advise on their experiences with one.
If anyone else has any tips advise I would be very happy to hear about it.
Thanks Simon
Hi @simon hand and welcome to the forum. Sorry to hear about your troubles.
There are plenty of people here who use insulin pumps and who will give you advice..
Try posting on the Ask a Question board.

Phub

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Other
Dislikes
Hate the doctor's surgery. The Doctor is okay though.
What happened to the:
"Ever been attracted to a member of the same sex?" question...

Yes.. When I was a young lad, I had a 'crush' on an older 'school-friend'. I found out he had exceedingly bad breath, and rank body odour, so it kind of spoiled it for me!

Never bothered since. Much prefer the opposite gender. :pompous:

Phub

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Other
Dislikes
Here's a bit about me:

I suppose I am 'taken', but it sounds weird, so I'll just say I am married. End of.

I'm one of life's arthritic old fogies. My knees click, my elbows clack and my ankles clock. Hence I could be called Click-Clack-Clock . Occasionally my joints just lock, but so far not all at the same time, thank the fates. I can't describe the sound my teeth make; but at least my teeth didn't come from the NHS. I have the set I was issued with at birth. (Almost a set. I have lost three over the intervening years.)

I like metalwork (I even had two replacement knees fitted, so there!) woodwork; painting, (art). I play jazz guitar and I sing in the shower. It's okay because the guitar is wooden and it's not an electric model. The strings get rusty mind, but my voice was rusty to begin with. I mess about with cameras, but I'm no great shakes as a 'Toggie.'. I do try though!

I was high-born; on the top deck of a 'Stratford Blue'. It could have been worse. It might have been a Midland Red. Thankfully it wasn't, so I can hold my head high and consider myself as one of the elite from Shakespeare's County. I'm not very rich, but I'm not poor either. I say what I mean and mean what I say (most of the time) Well, I am at the stage of life where I might as well be frank and say what I think. Mainly because those who mind what I say, don't matter and those who matter have the intelligence not to mind. Hopefully, the same frankness with me, when they honestly believe I am wrong. ) Apart from all that I'm a friendly and happy man. I also pride myself in being non-judgemental; mental maybe, but not judgemental!
To be 'judge-mental means you are daft enough to be 'competent' on the bench!) I speak from experience.

If I congratulate you for any reason, it is because I am impressed, or I think you earn some respect. (The last time I was really impressed was when I fell off my bike, and had the pattern of double-yellows across my posterior. Yes I was impressed; the asphalt wasn't. )

At times I will say what I think , but I don't seek to hurt. If you wish to comment, be my guest. If I upset you, please tell me! Then I will really go to town! ;)

I can't say it's great to be here, because it means I have just been diagnosed with type 2. Still, I know why it has got at me, and I know what I must do. (Taking the Doc's advice certainly isn't 100% the right thing to do, but I will argue about that later. )

Now, it's nice to meet you all, and whatever you do, have fun everyone and be nice to one another.

MsPrim

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Lemons
- Include a photo here if you wish to. - Today i am a goldfish, tomorrow who knows what i'll be ;)
- What is your name? Amanda
- How old are you? 38
- Are you male or female? Female.
- Which city/area do you live in? I live in Co. Westmeath in Ireland.
- Are you religious? Not really.
- Pick three words to describe your personality. - Calm, witty and fun.
- Do you have any pets? Yes. 2 cats and a dog.
- Which sport(s) (if any) do you like/play? Rugby, GAA (hurling and gaelic football - irish sports), Soccor
- Do you have any tattoos or piercings? If so, where? Tes, i have a tattoo of a dolphin on my left shoulder blade.
- List your five favourite musicians/bands. - Guns'n'Roses, KISS, The Jam, Pink Floyd, Bon Jovi plus loads of oldskool rave artists from the early 1990's.
- What would you say your favourite music genre is? Rave and Rock
- What is your favourite flag? Irish flag
- Ever gone camping? No
- Ever been in love? Yes
- Ever used fake tan? No
- Which countries have you visited? Ireland, America, UK
- Favourite city? New York
- List your five favourite TV programmes. - Game of Thrones, Love/Hate, Mrs. Brown's Boys, An Idiot Abroad, Sex & The City.
- List your five favourite films. - Police Academy, ET, Goonies, Lethal Weapon and Sex and the City.
- Are you wealthy? I wish.
- Do you work? If so, as what? Full time mum.
- List the subjects you study/have studied. - Law
- What do you like most about yourself? I never let anything get me down.
- What do you like least about yourself? Nothing i guess.

Phub

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Other
Dislikes
Include a photo here if you wish to. - You wouldn't like me when I am photographed
- What is your name? - John
- How old are you? - 75/76
- Are you male or female? - Male.
- Which country are you from?- England
- Which city/area do you live in? - I live in the West Midlands
- Are you religious? -. (If by religious you mean do I bother god, then no.) I am an atheist
- Pick three words to describe your personality. - Quiet, studious, but fun. (if you are an equation)
- Do you have any pets? - Only my offspring, and they aren't children any more. (I might have some nits)
- Microsoft or Apple? - Prefer a good Conference pear
Which sport(s) (if any) do you like/play? - Dominoes and darts. (Clay Pigeon shooting)
- Do you get angry easily? - Only when I hit the wrong nail in the workshop.
- Do you have any tattoos or piercings? - Never had the temptation, despite 12 years in the RN.
- List your five favourite musicians/bands. - Django Reinhardt, Joe Pass, Nicola Benedetti, and me.
- What would you say your favourite music genre is? - Jazz and classical
- What is your favourite flag? - The White Ensign
- Ever gone camping? - In a tent yes. The other kind, I have wondered about.
- Ever been in love? - Yes and every day I tell my wife I still am; more than once.
- Ever used fake tan -? No need. Still have the remnants of a Mediterranean tan from 1960.
- Which countries have you visited? - Not enough space here, but all the Countries in the Med, apart from Sardinia. Quite a few in Europe, and Iceland too. Cost me nothing.
- Favourite city? - I haven't been to every one of them, but I like London.
- List your five favourite TV programmes. - Anything from Simon Reeve, Richard Attenborough, Top Gear, Pointless, Professor Cox and his space stuff.
- List your five favourite films. - Where Eagles Dare, Shawshank Redemption, The Green Mile, The Shining, Absolute Power.
- Are you wealthy? - Only if steel washers are worth anything.
- Do you work? - I'm a retired spy.
- List the subjects you study - I have taught Law and still like reading about it.
- What do you like most about yourself? - I don't believe everything the Doctors tell me.
- What do you like least about yourself? That I allowed myself to become obese and develop Type 2.

GerryOB

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
- Include a photo here if you wish to.

My pic is on my profile

- What is your name?

Gerry (short for Geraldine)

- How old are you?

- Are you male or female?

Female last time I looked.

- Which country are you from?

England (NOT 'The United Kingdom')

- Which city/area do you live in?

Surrey

- Are you religious?

Yes, Roman Catholic

- Pick three words to describe your personality.

Solitary, Artistic, Honest

- Do you have any pets?

Yes, a West Highland Terrier and three Chickens

- Microsoft or Apple?

Microsoft

- Which sport(s) (if any) do you like/play?

I don't play any, but I like watching Gymnastics and winter Olympics.

- Do you get angry easily?

No, on the whole I'm a calm person and prefer to avoid confrontation.

- Do you have any tattoos or piercings? If so, where?

No tattoos (don't like them). Have each ear lobe pierced once.

- List your five favourite musicians/bands.

Status Quo, Queen, Rod Stewart, The Osmonds, David Cassidy

- What would you say your favourite music genre is?

60's/70's/80's/90's

- What is your favourite flag?

The English one of course.

- Ever gone camping?

Yes, remind me not to repeat the experience!

- Ever been in love?

Yes

- Ever used fake tan?

No, I don't like looking like a leftover pumpkin!

- Which countries have you visited?

France, Belgium, Wales

- Favourite city?

London

- List your five favourite TV programmes.

Downton Abbey, Dallas, Dog the Bounty Hunter, One Born Every Minute & Long Lost Family

- List your five favourite films.

Titanic, Seven Brides for Seven Brothers, The Sound of Music, Angelas Ashes, The King and I

- Are you wealthy?

I'm not 'poor'.

- Do you work? If so, as what?

Unable to work due to disability, but I love to spend my time doing machine embroidery and make a few little bits with that.

- List the subjects you study/have studied.

General school related subjects which have done nothing for me in my adult life. Since leaving school I have had a vested interest in Machine Embroidery.

- What do you like most about yourself?

My honesty, my calmness and the ability to be tactful and consider others feelings.

- What do you like least about yourself?

My looks.

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
This thread will hopefully let us to get to know one another better and allow us to see which users we might share similarities with. I've listed a set of questions below that you can answer to tell us more about yourself. By no means do you have to answer all of them, and if you feel like adding further information, feel free.

- What is your name? Vicky Bellinger
- How old are you? 36
- Are you male or female? Female
- Which city/area do you live in? Swindon
- Are you religious? Nope
- Pick three words to describe your personality. Out going, cheeky and kind hearted
- Do you have any pets? Yes 2 westies
- Microsoft or Apple? Ms
- Which sport(s) (if any) do you like/play? Love football
- Do you get angry easily? Yes
- Do you have any tattoos or piercings? If so, where? Yes 9 tattoos
- List your five favourite musicians/bands. Too many
- What would you say your favourite music genre is? Anything
- What is your favourite flag? Dont have one
- Ever gone camping? Yes
- Ever been in love? Yes
- Ever used fake tan? Yes
- Which countries have you visited? Too many to list
- Favourite city? Love London and Barcelona
- List your five favourite TV programmes. Gotham,arrow, sons, true blood, grimm
- List your five favourite films. Pulp fiction , snatch, fight club, lock stock, frozen
- Are you wealthy? Nope
- Do you work? If so, as what? Yes, sales rep
- List the subjects you study/have studied.
- What do you like most about yourself? My eyes
- What do you like least about yourself? My hands

Have fun!

Wildflower

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I was diagnosed with type 2 diabetes in June, also Polymyalgia this was devastating. Then my inflammation reading went down so the doc changed her mind and told me to forget about the poly. So I'm now trying my best to eat a healthy diet to keep my number low which was 6.5 in September, not on insulin or any other medication.
I'm finding it difficult to deal with this because I live alone, was widowed almost 2 years ago. I've not been eating very well, let myself go. Instead of cooking myself a meal was eating junk food and chocolate bars. No one else to cook for, so why bother. Of course this has had to change and now here to give and receive support.

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Well done, it's not easy to live with, I feel aline and no one understands. I hate it.... I have so much planned to do but if I treat my illness then I cant do it.

Keep up the good work x

Donna68

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Include a photo here if you wish to. - see my Avatar, I'm the older one on the right

- What is your name? Donna

- How old are you? 45

- Are you male or female? Yes, is there another alternative I should know about? Female

- Which city/area do you live in? Yorkshire

- Are you religious? Do I believe in God/Higher Purpose - Yes, do I practice in a conventional place of worship - No, find too much hypocrisy

- Pick three words to describe your personality. - Witty, positive (most of the time), problem solver

- Do you have any pets? Sadly not any more

- Microsoft or Apple? Microsoft for computers, Apples for eating.

- Which sport(s) (if any) do you like/play? I like watching Rugby League .

- Do you get angry easily? Not angry, but passionate about what is right.

- Do you have any tattoos or piercings? If so, where? I have my ears pierced, I sort of want a tattoo - but not top of my priority list.

- List your five favourite musicians/bands. Can't - I just like what I like - no strong feelings

- What would you say your favourite music genre is? See above answer.

- What is your favourite flag? Those little one's you put on sandcastles

- Ever gone camping? Not for over 30 years - with the Girl Guides - put me off!

- Ever been in love? Yes

- Ever used fake tan? Not in over 30 years - it rained - not a good look!!!

- Which countries have you visited? England, Ireland, Wales, New Zealand, France, Germany, Netherlands, Greek Islands, Spanish Islands, Malta, USA

- Favourite city? Not a fan of cities - too many people - York perhaps?

- List your five favourite TV programmes. Grey's Anatomy, Buffy/Angel, The Apprentice, Gogglebox, The Last Leg

- List your five favourite films. The Breakfast Club, The Wizard of Oz, The Holiday, The Lady Vanishes, Erin Brokovitch

- Are you wealthy? Moneywise No, Friends and Family - Absolutely

- Do you work? If so, as what? Payroll Administrator

- List the subjects you study/have studied. Payroll Management, Business Studies, Usual school subjects

- What do you like most about yourself? Humour

- What do you like least about yourself? At the moment my weight - but am going to change that!

Geez

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Hello ... I'm Geez and I've got no idea what I'm doing ... But hello to everyone if I am posting this message
ImageUploadedByDCUK Forum1414246580.629645.jpg

Reactions: 6 people

Martinha

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
- What is your name? Marta

- How old are you? 34

- Are you male or female? femme

- Which country are you from? Portugal

- Which city/area do you live in? London

- Are you religious? I believe in something

- Pick three words to describe your personality. Emotional, feisty, (too) sincere

- Do you have any pets? 1 strong minded cat called Boris but he decided to stay in Portugal, very scared of flights

- Microsoft or Apple? Erm both? Microsoft for work, apple for pleasure

- Which sport(s) (if any) do you like/play? Would you include driving as a sport? I walk fast everyday to work

- Do you get angry easily? Me? nah

- Do you have any tattoos or piercings? If so, where? Tattoos in my back and 1 piercing in my nose

- List your five favourite musicians/bands. Jimi Hendrix, Nina Simone, The Velvet Underground, Seu Jorge, The Divine Comedy…

- What would you say your favourite music genre is? Sorry, never got stuck in one, love all sorts of music genres

- What is your favourite flag? Well I should say the Portuguese but I've always loved the simplicity of the Japanese one

- Ever gone camping? Lost count

- Ever been in love? Not sure…

- Ever used fake tan? Take a good look at my profile picture…in case you are wondering, that is all natural!

- Which countries have you visited? Spain, France, Italy, Scotland, Netherlands, Germany, Sweden, Finland, USA, Brazil, Morocco

- Favourite city? Itacare, Brazil

- List your five favourite TV programmes. Game of thrones, Orange is the new black, Breaking bad, Family Guy, Arrested development

- List your five favourite films. Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, American History X, Pulp Fiction, City of God, Requiem for a dream, The Godfather

- Are you wealthy? I’m rich in heart!

- Do you work? If so, as what? I do project management for a market research company

- What do you like most about yourself? I’m a fighter with a wicked sense of humour

- What do you like least about yourself? I would like to care a bit less about what other people think or say about me

Minton

Type of diabetes
Type 1
This thread will hopefully let us to get to know one another better and allow us to see which users we might share similarities with. I've listed a set of questions below that you can answer to tell us more about yourself. By no means do you have to answer all of them, and if you feel like adding further information, feel free.

- What is your name? Margaret Elizabeth Cashell
- How old are you? 67
- Which country are you from? Wales UK
- Which city/area do you live in?Newport, Gwent
- Are you religious? Yes
- Pick three words to describe your personality. Friendly, happy, giving
- Which sport(s) (if any) do you like/play None?
- Do you have any tattoos or piercings? If so, where? Only ears for one earring each
- List your five favourite musicians/bands. Genesis, Beatles, Shadows, Neil Sedaka, Billy Fury
- What is your favourite flag? Welsh
- Ever gone camping? When children were young
- Ever been in love? Still am
- Ever used fake tan? No
- Which countries have you visited? European
- Favourite city? Cardiff
- List your five favourite TV programmes. NCIS, NCIS Los Angeles, Hawaii Five-0, Midsomer Murders, Body of Proof
- List your five favourite films. Grease, Pretty Woman, Rebecca, A Tale of Two Cities, Ghost
- Are you wealthy? No
- Do you work? If so, as what? Retired
- List the subjects you study/have studied. Secretarial, English/Commerce/Shorthand/typing
- What do you like most about yourself? Friendly
- What do you like least about

- What is your name? Margaret Elizabeth Cashell
- How old are you? 67
- Which country are you from? Wales UK
- Which city/area do you live in?Newport, Gwent
- Are you religious? Yes
- Pick three words to describe your personality. Friendly, happy, giving
- Which sport(s) (if any) do you like/play None?
- Do you have any tattoos or piercings? If so, where? Only ears for one earring each
- List your five favourite musicians/bands. Genesis, Beatles, Shadows, Neil Sedaka, Billy Fury
- What is your favourite flag? Welsh
- Ever gone camping? When children were young
- Ever been in love? Still am
- Ever used fake tan? No
- Which countries have you visited? European
- Favourite city?London
- List your five favourite TV programmes. NCIS, NCIS (Los Angeles), Hawaii Five-0, Midsomer Murders, Eastenders
- List your five favourite films. Grease, Pretty Woman, Ghost, Rebecca, Tale of Two Cities
- Are you wealthy? No
- Do you work? [[/URL]If so, as what? Retired
- List the subjects you study/have studied. English, shorthand/typing, commerce, secretarial
- What do you like most about yourself? Friendly
- What do you like least about yourself? Being ill

Have fun!QUOTE]

Have fun!