Lowcarbmegastore products

diadeb

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
bullies, racism, ridiculous political correctness
Hi Everyone, I just wondered if anyone has bought products from the above and what are they like before I go ahead and order.
I am particularly interested in Mama Lupe's Wraps at 3g carbs each, Carbzone Tortillas at 4g each and Joseph's Pitta breads at 4g each. Also has anyone used the Carbquick Bake mix and if so what did you make with them. Thanks in advance for any replies, Deb

Reactions: 2 people

mo53

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
I am looking forward to your replies. Im really curious to know too:)

mo53

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Ive just read all their stock and it looks great

lovinglife

Staff Member
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I buy the mamma lupas wraps and they are quite good, the carb zone tortillas and the pitta breads aren't that nice and I can taste the soya flour in them, but you may like them it's probably a matter of taste.

I freeze the wraps but split them into 3 per bag before as they are impossible to part once frozen. Never used the baking stuff as i only bake about 4 times a year as I can take or leave sweet things.

I buy the jok n al chilli sauce and the mint jelly and apple sauce and the cranberry for christmas and a teaspoon of them is fine for me, I also buy the tomato relish for use in my pulled pork sauce. The sugar free syrups are nice for flavouring sponges and cheesecakes if you bake a lot or like a syrup flavouring for your coffee

Reactions: 4 people

diadeb

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
bullies, racism, ridiculous political correctness
lovinglife, thanks very much for all of the info